Just booked a solo trip

Iggipolka

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Woo! I made an impulsive decision and just booked my first solo trip to DL December 14-16th. Southwest has some wonderful in-California rates ($49 each way) and I just had to take advantage of it. My partner is going to be out of state on a different trip, so I'm going by myself. I'm staying at the Holiday Inn on South Walnut. I hope that's close to the park! It's so hard to tell with the Good Neighbor hotels.
Woohoo! I can't wait! I love being an AP and being able to be so spontanious! :cool1:

Congrats on your solo trip! I noticed that you didn't re-book for the Sheraton Anaheim . Is there a reasoon? I just booked this hotel and I'm hoping it will be convenient and a nice place to stay. Did you like it when you stayed there in the past?

You are going to have a great time. The park looks great and they have the pumpkin fudge and peppermint fudge out. :) yummmm

The Sheraton Anaheim is very nice and if I was going with my partner, we'd certainly stay there again. I love the Sheraton beds! The shuttle is a bit of a pain, we always seemed to just miss it.
I just wanted to stay someplace closer to the park (hopefully walking distance) and less expensive.

Congrats on the solo trip. Don't ya just love those Southwest and Jet Blue sales?

I don't remember any of the Holiday Inns being walking distance. I hope I'm wrong.

got2travel said:
I don't remember any of the Holiday Inns being walking distance. I hope I'm wrong.

Well, that would be a bummer, but I'll manage. Maybe they have a shuttle or something. I'll have to call them tomorrow. The rate was really good at $80 a night and I like Holiday Inns, so it's ok.

yay, sounds fun! See you there! ;)

Gotta love Southwest Airline's commercial... probably the best one i have seen XD

Hey Albort, give me a hint as to where you may be working and I'll stop and buy a churro from you. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter