Just back from BCV

bebelle

DIS Veteran
We just got back from a fantastic birthday celebration. We have found our favorite resort...BC/BCV. LOVED SAB and the proximity to two parks was wonderful. We have stayed at almost every other resort but I can't imagine that we will ever stay anywhere else but BC/BCV. I do have a couple of observations. I was unhappy to find that the BCV had no full length mirror and no lock on the bathroom door. Okay, the first I could really do without but when you have a bunch of little ones barging in it would have been great to have a bathroom door that locked! And one more thing, there is no late check out available when you stay at a DVC resort. I was a little disappointed as our Magical Express pickup was not until 6:00 pm. But we managed to work it out.

All in all the trip was truly lovely!

DVC resorts are usually fully booked and the villas are larger with lots of stuff, so they take longer to clean. That's why check in at DVC resorts isn't until after 4PM and why there is no late check outs.

I thought the closet door had a mirror on it. And I thought the bathroom doors all had locks on them.

DVC resorts are usually fully booked and the villas are larger with lots of stuff, so they take longer to clean. That's why check in at DVC resorts isn't until after 4PM and why there is no late check outs.

I thought the closet door had a mirror on it. And I thought the bathroom doors all had locks on them.

We're checking into a studio this Thursday - I'll try to remember to note the mirror and bathroom lock situation. I'm trying to psych myself up - we usually stay in a 1 bed for longer trips and only do studios for shorter stays, but we are trying to cover a couple of SWW with this one so we're there for 11 nights. That's a long time without a kitchen and w/d!

The bathroom doors DO lock.There is a little screw like thing sticking off the door knob plate.Push it in and it locks the door..tunr the knob to unlock it

Just checking in to say hi and get my post count up so I can post pictures. I'll see you in June at the BC!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter