Just back from 3 days at Disney and the news is not great.

When did they ever run buses from BWV to Epcot and back? I have been going annually since 1995, and have not seen that. Was it prior to 1995?

Walk only?
I was replying to OP post #1

":There is no bus to boardwalk, from Epcot, None , so you walk from France, up one side into to Epcot, around blocked off pathways that are regrettable, to get to a few things that are open, or restaurants that if you don't have a reservation don't even try, all the way down the bus stops because of the FIVE cast members asked, none of them told me no busses to boardwalk any longer, a bus driver at stop #20 told me there hasn't been a bus to Boardwalk in a couple years "

"I was alone as my sister and granddaughter had gotten in line for Test Track. ( the same bus issue happened to them, BTW so all the same cast members were still not telling anyone no Bus to Boardwalk, and they had to walk all the way and back,"

"The no bus to Boardwalk really ruined it for us. "

I was replying to OP post #1

":There is no bus to boardwalk, from Epcot, None , so you walk from France, up one side into to Epcot, around blocked off pathways that are regrettable, to get to a few things that are open, or restaurants that if you don't have a reservation don't even try, all the way down the bus stops because of the FIVE cast members asked, none of them told me no busses to boardwalk any longer, a bus driver at stop #20 told me there hasn't been a bus to Boardwalk in a couple years "

"I was alone as my sister and granddaughter had gotten in line for Test Track. ( the same bus issue happened to them, BTW so all the same cast members were still not telling anyone no Bus to Boardwalk, and they had to walk all the way and back,"

"The no bus to Boardwalk really ruined it for us. "
I get it, just wondering if walking was the only way back from Epcot. I know there is a boat from HS, wasn't sure about Epcot.

Sorry you had a rough trip. I really need paragraphs in order to read such a long post (vision issues), so I missed most of your complaints, but I can see right from the beginning of the post that I read that you were quite disappointed overall. Glad that you seemed to find some good points though.

First I should say we have been dvc members since 1996, and have been well over 70 times as we were Fl residents until 20010, moved first to NC. Then to SC ( Publix), and always made the trip at least once if not twice a year until Covid. ( We tried to count once and lost it about 70). This visit was not a good experience, however, I will start with the good things .
We arrived at Boardwalk about 11am. room not ready but turned in our luggage, checked at front desk as none of us in our party trust the cell phone check in , too many bad experiences, LOL> My Granddaughter was thrilled when they gave her some little characters! And we got the lay of the land with new rules, what was open at Boardwalk ( things are changing daily), and what remained closed.
Then off we went to catch the boat to Hollywood studios, happy to say the boats are faster than usual and running on time! It was hot, so we sat on the back bench, outside. it was great!
Walked into Hollywood studios and were surprised at how few people we saw. Many of the stores on the main drag are open, and nice to walk through and get out of the heat and sun. Not crowded at all. Everyone we saw were wearing their masks when they were suppose to, and socially distancing, except when walking on the street, however it's easy to avoid a big clump of people, so no mask down worries at all outside. WE saw no problems at any time in 3 days with covid protocol , NONE! Happy to tell you .
As we round the corner to go to tower of terror and rock and roller coaster, we immediately saw the problem, no one on main streets, because they are all either online for the big rides, or in star wars. It's NUTS! Tower of Terror wasn't too bad because most of that line is inside, and lots to look at, the wait was about 30-40 min. so not undoable for old ladies and a 8 yr old. Next was Aerosmith, we took one look and all 3 of us just said no. at 2pm/4pm in the afternoon and the line was 1;30 min long! No Joke and full of angry people, mad at no fast pass, and that they couldn't get in the virtual que for star wars at 2pm, (in fact Star Wars was so jammed they didn't open it up for more at 2pm at all.) So people paid $100 bucks for a ticket and wait in line for an hour, in the heat, let me tell ya, it was not a happy place. and the cast members were not happy either. It must be difficult to deal with angry people all day long. So spending 5 hrs. at Hollywood studios, with many things closed and several main things either with no availability, or well over an hr. of wait time.( OH the fresh market place is now open BTW on your way to TOF>) Anyone thinking that's worth the money must be able to burn 100's, that's not me, or many people I know. However ALL the stores are open, so you can come spend more money... I can't.
so, 5 hrs, and headed back to Boardwalk at 4;45 pm, after talking to several cast members and asking if lines went down later, ( answer no, it gets worse), again the boats were only about 15 min apart instead of the usual 20-25, and moving faster than usual too. Lot's of complaining heard on our boat back, lots of staff apologizing, a kids crying as it was the last day of a 4 day trip and she didn't get to ride slinky dog, or see star wars ),
We got back to our room, and had spaghetti dinner with garlic toast. I brought sauce from home so all I had to do was boil the noodles. Dinner was ready in 10 min. cleaned up dinner changed clothes and were in the pool by 6:30 and NO LINE ON THAT SLIDE! Madyson got to go about 6 times in a row, climb the stairs and down the slide, In fact most of the evening she only had 3-4 people in front of her another great, unheard of, thing for that amazing slide. Plenty of clean open tables, Bar open until 11 with ridiculously priced drinks, ( brought my drinks with me), she swam from 6 until around 9pm, then upstairs into that shower with great shampoo and conditioner, and off to sleep. She was happy, and that was really all that mattered.
Next day Epcot. and world showcase... not worth the money time or effort unless you love to walk a 1/2 mile out of your way to get anywhere, Epcot is so torn up, they really should just close it for now. also, There is no bus to boardwalk, from Epcot, None , so you walk from France, up one side into to Epcot, around blocked off pathways that are regrettable, to get to a few things that are open, or restaurants that if you don't have a reservation don't even try, all the way down the bus stops because of the FIVE cast members asked, none of them told me no busses to boardwalk any longer, a bus driver at stop #20 told me there hasn't been a bus to Boardwalk in a couple years, then with screaming blisters, my fibro acting up now and killing me, I tried to get a cab or uber, NOPE, I tried to rent a scooter, nope, I had to walk my self the 3.2 miles back to the boat back to Boardwalk. Actually, the boat from from entrance to showcase, that goes across the lake was running for the first time, but no one told me that. Why? Probably because they didn't know. I saw it moving across the lake as I was in England, too late to help me. I schlepped back to my room, and had a full blown melt down! I was alone as my sister and granddaughter had gotten in line for Test Track. ( the same bus issue happened to them, BTW so all the same cast members were still not telling anyone no Bus to Boardwalk, and they had to walk all the way and back, tried for a uber, or cab or anything, nope, and then had to walk all the way back, too. It was a night mare, except for Soarin, we only had a 15 min wait for that as we hit it right at lunch hr. when we came out from the ride, the wait time had jumped to 45 min. and we were told it had been avg. a hr . that's NUTS! s We also went in spaceship earth, or as we call it, Big Silver ball and it's running, but about half of it is under construction. The 8 yr old liked it, and we enjoyed the break, after trying to figure out the best way to do what we wanted and not wear ourselves out walking for 15 min. between each ride. There are no touch screen or anything touch open, in short Test Track, Soarin',and Misson, are the only reason to venture into Epcot, IMHO, (I would take monorail to epcot, do that and then monorail back to wherever, then use the sky thing to get to world showcase as it lets you off between England and France,) had we understood that, from the beginning that's what we would have done and we would NOT have stayed at Boardwalk, as 1/2 the stuff is closed. The no bus to Boardwalk really ruined it for us. IN fact, WDW is not handling this new situation well at all, new cast members, not enough cast members, and daily changes and a complete lack of communication of said changes is a chief C/O by all staff we spoke with too. In fact one lady who has worked at Disney for years thinks a big part of the problem is all decisions made come out of California, and right now, things are so different in the two states, with no one in FL. to see for themselves how things are NOT working at all, I doubt they even have a understanding. As a family we are very happy we are able to use our DVC points elsewhere, and universal seems to have a much better plan, so perhaps we will venture over there when the summer heat and humidity has past it's peak. Plus, we can see the fireworks from Epcot from our home lanai. so... ( no nightly show yet, but they have been practicing once every couple weeks.)
OH; insider tip, as of now, they have no plans for fireworks this 4th of July. A long time supervisor told me she really doubts they will have them this year, as California will for sure not have them this year and because decisions like that usually go for both Parks, ... It depends on one thing, if Disney decides to only allow vaccinated people into the park. and you have to have your card. They are going to do that in CA. but FL. with a GOP run Gov. could be holding things up for WDW.
so in summary, as a DVC member, if you are going because you love the atmosphere and plan to mainly stay at your hotel, you will have a great time. IF you have never been to the parks before, please wait, as they are nothing like they will be again once this nightmare of covid has passed, I promise. The front part of Epcot is a total bust don't bother, really unless you are younger than 35 or in fantastic shape, or love to wait in very very long lines for the 3-4 things open, wait until they reopen, and have fast pass back. World showcase is beautiful, the food is good, what there is of it, it's a nice walk, as many things remain closed, the new ride in France for kids is closed until Oct. For me, to spend 100 bucks to walk through a beautiful place and spend more money on food, drink and wait in even more lines for it ,not worth it. However we had a unhappy little girl who was in dire need of cheering up, so in that respect, it was well worth it. We didn't even give Animal Kingdom or Magic Kingdom a try as, in talking to cast members, and other guests, it was difficult to find anyone who wasn't unhappy and disappointed. (We cancelled our reservation so others could have it.) Which is sad, as this has always been my happy place. I love Disney World, and will def give it another chance or two, in fact we have a planned trip in Oct. with a child that will need the line exceptions, so that trip should be ok. But my best advice, again is wait on the parks. esp. Epcot, part of that park, it is NOT ready to be open, IMHO.
A couple more good things, The general store is open at Boardwalk, and we got a cotton Candy flavored cup cake that was SO GOOD! Boardwalk bakery is now open, but best to order via your app. the pizza slice is open, but pretty busy . The Italian restaurant is open but you need a reservation and seating is extremely limited. You can order via app to go. This was our experience, so need need to argue about it, if yours was different, or good, that's great!
Very sorry to hear about your experience. It is very helpful for me. I just came back from a 3 week trip to WDW with 3 kids, all hotels, no parks. First time ever going to WDW without parks. The kids were doubtful about "going to Disney World without going to Disney World", but we all had a great time without having to put up with any of the stuff you had to endure. We also saved $3000 of park ticket cost that we normally pay. After the trip, my 5 year old said on 5 different occasions, "Mama, it was fun going on holiday!"

All those things are different in their own ways and don't apply to the vaccine passport part. Sexual orientation is protected class, they have their own services because they're a huge private property. They don't have to, they do so for a variety of reasons including response time. Same reason you don't need boating license from coast guard to work the boats at magic kingdom, it's a private lake. Ports are a completely different animal in the way the federal government has some jurisdiction via the CDC, thats why there's a fight for that.

No state in the country that I'm aware of mandates businesses have to let you in carrying a firearm. Some say they have to ask you to leave though, the signs aren't sufficient.

I don't see a situation where Disney even tries to challenge the vaccine passport in Florida.
Totally off topic, but if you want a good read, check out RealityLand - it talks a good bit about the RCID and how/why it came to be.

I went March 8-13 and June 3-10 from South Mississippi. Two days ago, in my own yard, I had to change clothes due to the humidity. Accustomed to the broil of the day. My experiences on the two trips were totally different, and the heat was not the disruptive factor.

March was relaxed, lines flowed, capacity much lower, but we still had to wear a mask everywhere. June was much more congested, of course, with the raised capacity. The big plus was no mask in open-air areas (queue areas an exception as they needed masks beyond a specific point regardless). The lines were horridly long in June. Most all (except Big Thunder Mtn. prior to the June 7 refurb which was a constant "move" line.) Jungle cruise went from an 80 min line to 105. Found out why: DAS lines. Well, I have peripheral neuropathy, and if I would have done my research, I could have used the line. The DAS line was a good 50 or so people deep most of the time on that ride. Not questioning why, not my business. The point, though, is that the loading of the people was not factored in the wait time. It took us all day, literally all day, to accomplish a similar check-off list in June as it did in March. March was my bday trip and June my stepdaughter's senior trip. We were not willing to short-change her and were at her mercy

Food: it was outrageous, and we prepared for it. My girl wanted park food. Best food: surprisingly was B our G. Our waitress was 'earning her ears' and we gave her ours! She was awesome. Worst: Rainforest cafe and City works. Even the fries were dried hollow at City works and the chips at Rainforest refried wet with grease, but the waitresses were fantastic. We usually like RF. Another winner: the outside yak/yeti quick-serve and a Japanese quick-serve in Epcot.

We stayed at Beach club 1/2 of the trip and walked to Epcot and boated to HS. Boats were running well in June. 2nd half of stay: AKV. Oh, I LOVED it. My first AKV since I bought into DVC in Aug 2020. The resort room was early at BC and late at AKV. The AKV desk explained they were hard-pressed to clean the 1 bedrooms. I'll take clean and wait a few extra minutes.

I preferred the March trip atmosphere. Less open, I know, but relaxing. We did do RotR 3 times. Caught it 2 times at 7 from the resort and 1 time at 1 while in line. Admission: the first RotR was a "reserve-extra group" that probably would not have loaded except for a storm that day. Our group 167 made it as many left the park. We did too, but when 131 group boarded at 3 or so, I told the family to move it back to HS.

Every trip will be different. That second night in BC, a full fireworks preview happened. I slept through the pow pow pow. LOL. We did shut down AK, though. Literally- the electricity went out one day to much of the park. Never a dull moment.

When did they ever run buses from BWV to Epcot and back? I have been going annually since 1995, and have not seen that. Was it prior to 1995?
nope, they did , but only over holidays, when boats were down, or other things, ( like parks only 1/2 open or, bad weather, etc. also until about 2006 I think there was a bus to boardwalk, and we took it several times.

Sorry you had such a disappointing trip. Many things you mentioned in your report are things I worry about when thinking about returning to Disney World (construction, long lines, no Fast passes, not getting boarding passes). Your info regarding Epcot was helpful as my family did not really enjoy it pre construction/covid, so it is good to know.

I can understand being hot and tired and having to walk all the way back to your resort would be difficult.

I have to admit on our last trip I was in tears several times and I have vowed to try not to do that again! (It started with our flights being cancelled 12 hours before we were supposed to leave for Disney World!)

Thanks for sharing!

Way back in the early days, when Boardwalk was still under construction, there was a tram that ran from Epcot's International Gateway over to the Swan & Dolphin...it even ran ON the boardwalk itself, which was completed before the inn/villas were. Back then, there was also transportation around the World Showcase in Epcot via busses. Just a little known fact!

Sorry you had a rough trip. I really need paragraphs in order to read such a long post (vision issues), so I missed most of your complaints, but I can see right from the beginning of the post that I read that you were quite disappointed overall. Glad that you seemed to find some good points though.
I agree about paragraphs, I'm not sure what happened, or why I didn't catch that. New computer and keyboard maybe? sorry, really.

We have been twice since it reopened (10/2020 & Feb. 2021). It was a whole different time and experience so no comparison to today.

I can just imagine now with increased capacity, hot summer months and still not back to the "norm" (shortage of cast members, many new cast members, no FPS, Restaurants opening up/hotels opening up, can't get ADRs), etc. etc.

We are due back in November with my DD and SIL and hopefully my DS, DDIL, and 2 yr. old grandson (he refuses to wear a mask/so trip is still up in the air). We go twice a year. Even though we have APs, we are not too concerned about the parks. We like to and need to get away, relax and absorb the atmosphere and we have the DVC points to use.

Having said that. Knowing what I know from going and what is going on from reading reports, my friends children going to Disney (during these summer months), I keep telling my kids just bring lot's of patience and don't expect anything near the "norm". They do know but I feel the need to keep reminding them :rolleyes: My two sons are also DVC members. I am actually going to use points for our March 2022 trip from my older son. He would have to rent them or lose them. They refuse to go unless things improve dramatically (3 kids/twins). My son coming now, will have to rent out his reservation if he decides not to come....

I appreciate and thank you for sharing your experience with us. It is good to read positive and negative reviews - and just your personal experience. Sorry to read it was not all a good experience for you but you did find some moments in there. Perhaps you will laugh about it someday. I have had one or two trips like that (over the years/w our traveling party in Disney and not related to Disney issues).

The best advice I would give to anyone is - just not to expect anything near the "norm". If I were not a DVC member, I would definitely wait and go elsewhere (no crowds/line/beach/national park). This is not a vacation for first timers right now or anyone who has a big family and/or wants to get value for the money they will be spending (as one should). I think it's the tickets (and yes some hotel pricing) that will kill the vacation and not make it worth it. Add the heat....double whammy. Unless the grandchildren are there, I won't do it anymore. No reason to.

There is still lot's of magic and there can be many magic moments. I am willing to give Disney lot's of slack until this crap is over :( - Cherish the happy moments. You have some memories from this trip. It was definitely an interesting one compared to others.

I appreciate everyone's updates/warnings, etc.

First I should say we have been dvc members since 1996, and have been well over 70 times as we were Fl residents until 20010, moved first to NC. Then to SC ( Publix), and always made the trip at least once if not twice a year until Covid. ( We tried to count once and lost it about 70). This visit was not a good experience, however, I will start with the good things .
We arrived at Boardwalk about 11am. room not ready but turned in our luggage, checked at front desk as none of us in our party trust the cell phone check in , too many bad experiences, LOL> My Granddaughter was thrilled when they gave her some little characters! And we got the lay of the land with new rules, what was open at Boardwalk ( things are changing daily), and what remained closed.
Then off we went to catch the boat to Hollywood studios, happy to say the boats are faster than usual and running on time! It was hot, so we sat on the back bench, outside. it was great!
Walked into Hollywood studios and were surprised at how few people we saw. Many of the stores on the main drag are open, and nice to walk through and get out of the heat and sun. Not crowded at all. Everyone we saw were wearing their masks when they were suppose to, and socially distancing, except when walking on the street, however it's easy to avoid a big clump of people, so no mask down worries at all outside. WE saw no problems at any time in 3 days with covid protocol , NONE! Happy to tell you .
As we round the corner to go to tower of terror and rock and roller coaster, we immediately saw the problem, no one on main streets, because they are all either online for the big rides, or in star wars. It's NUTS! Tower of Terror wasn't too bad because most of that line is inside, and lots to look at, the wait was about 30-40 min. so not undoable for old ladies and a 8 yr old. Next was Aerosmith, we took one look and all 3 of us just said no. at 2pm/4pm in the afternoon and the line was 1;30 min long! No Joke and full of angry people, mad at no fast pass, and that they couldn't get in the virtual que for star wars at 2pm, (in fact Star Wars was so jammed they didn't open it up for more at 2pm at all.) So people paid $100 bucks for a ticket and wait in line for an hour, in the heat, let me tell ya, it was not a happy place. and the cast members were not happy either. It must be difficult to deal with angry people all day long. So spending 5 hrs. at Hollywood studios, with many things closed and several main things either with no availability, or well over an hr. of wait time.( OH the fresh market place is now open BTW on your way to TOF>) Anyone thinking that's worth the money must be able to burn 100's, that's not me, or many people I know. However ALL the stores are open, so you can come spend more money... I can't.
so, 5 hrs, and headed back to Boardwalk at 4;45 pm, after talking to several cast members and asking if lines went down later, ( answer no, it gets worse), again the boats were only about 15 min apart instead of the usual 20-25, and moving faster than usual too. Lot's of complaining heard on our boat back, lots of staff apologizing, a kids crying as it was the last day of a 4 day trip and she didn't get to ride slinky dog, or see star wars ),
We got back to our room, and had spaghetti dinner with garlic toast. I brought sauce from home so all I had to do was boil the noodles. Dinner was ready in 10 min. cleaned up dinner changed clothes and were in the pool by 6:30 and NO LINE ON THAT SLIDE! Madyson got to go about 6 times in a row, climb the stairs and down the slide, In fact most of the evening she only had 3-4 people in front of her another great, unheard of, thing for that amazing slide. Plenty of clean open tables, Bar open until 11 with ridiculously priced drinks, ( brought my drinks with me), she swam from 6 until around 9pm, then upstairs into that shower with great shampoo and conditioner, and off to sleep. She was happy, and that was really all that mattered.
Next day Epcot. and world showcase... not worth the money time or effort unless you love to walk a 1/2 mile out of your way to get anywhere, Epcot is so torn up, they really should just close it for now. also, There is no bus to boardwalk, from Epcot, None , so you walk from France, up one side into to Epcot, around blocked off pathways that are regrettable, to get to a few things that are open, or restaurants that if you don't have a reservation don't even try, all the way down the bus stops because of the FIVE cast members asked, none of them told me no busses to boardwalk any longer, a bus driver at stop #20 told me there hasn't been a bus to Boardwalk in a couple years, then with screaming blisters, my fibro acting up now and killing me, I tried to get a cab or uber, NOPE, I tried to rent a scooter, nope, I had to walk my self the 3.2 miles back to the boat back to Boardwalk. Actually, the boat from from entrance to showcase, that goes across the lake was running for the first time, but no one told me that. Why? Probably because they didn't know. I saw it moving across the lake as I was in England, too late to help me. I schlepped back to my room, and had a full blown melt down! I was alone as my sister and granddaughter had gotten in line for Test Track. ( the same bus issue happened to them, BTW so all the same cast members were still not telling anyone no Bus to Boardwalk, and they had to walk all the way and back, tried for a uber, or cab or anything, nope, and then had to walk all the way back, too. It was a night mare, except for Soarin, we only had a 15 min wait for that as we hit it right at lunch hr. when we came out from the ride, the wait time had jumped to 45 min. and we were told it had been avg. a hr . that's NUTS! s We also went in spaceship earth, or as we call it, Big Silver ball and it's running, but about half of it is under construction. The 8 yr old liked it, and we enjoyed the break, after trying to figure out the best way to do what we wanted and not wear ourselves out walking for 15 min. between each ride. There are no touch screen or anything touch open, in short Test Track, Soarin',and Misson, are the only reason to venture into Epcot, IMHO, (I would take monorail to epcot, do that and then monorail back to wherever, then use the sky thing to get to world showcase as it lets you off between England and France,) had we understood that, from the beginning that's what we would have done and we would NOT have stayed at Boardwalk, as 1/2 the stuff is closed. The no bus to Boardwalk really ruined it for us. IN fact, WDW is not handling this new situation well at all, new cast members, not enough cast members, and daily changes and a complete lack of communication of said changes is a chief C/O by all staff we spoke with too. In fact one lady who has worked at Disney for years thinks a big part of the problem is all decisions made come out of California, and right now, things are so different in the two states, with no one in FL. to see for themselves how things are NOT working at all, I doubt they even have a understanding. As a family we are very happy we are able to use our DVC points elsewhere, and universal seems to have a much better plan, so perhaps we will venture over there when the summer heat and humidity has past it's peak. Plus, we can see the fireworks from Epcot from our home lanai. so... ( no nightly show yet, but they have been practicing once every couple weeks.)
OH; insider tip, as of now, they have no plans for fireworks this 4th of July. A long time supervisor told me she really doubts they will have them this year, as California will for sure not have them this year and because decisions like that usually go for both Parks, ... It depends on one thing, if Disney decides to only allow vaccinated people into the park. and you have to have your card. They are going to do that in CA. but FL. with a GOP run Gov. could be holding things up for WDW.
so in summary, as a DVC member, if you are going because you love the atmosphere and plan to mainly stay at your hotel, you will have a great time. IF you have never been to the parks before, please wait, as they are nothing like they will be again once this nightmare of covid has passed, I promise. The front part of Epcot is a total bust don't bother, really unless you are younger than 35 or in fantastic shape, or love to wait in very very long lines for the 3-4 things open, wait until they reopen, and have fast pass back. World showcase is beautiful, the food is good, what there is of it, it's a nice walk, as many things remain closed, the new ride in France for kids is closed until Oct. For me, to spend 100 bucks to walk through a beautiful place and spend more money on food, drink and wait in even more lines for it ,not worth it. However we had a unhappy little girl who was in dire need of cheering up, so in that respect, it was well worth it. We didn't even give Animal Kingdom or Magic Kingdom a try as, in talking to cast members, and other guests, it was difficult to find anyone who wasn't unhappy and disappointed. (We cancelled our reservation so others could have it.) Which is sad, as this has always been my happy place. I love Disney World, and will def give it another chance or two, in fact we have a planned trip in Oct. with a child that will need the line exceptions, so that trip should be ok. But my best advice, again is wait on the parks. esp. Epcot, part of that park, it is NOT ready to be open, IMHO.
A couple more good things, The general store is open at Boardwalk, and we got a cotton Candy flavored cup cake that was SO GOOD! Boardwalk bakery is now open, but best to order via your app. the pizza slice is open, but pretty busy . The Italian restaurant is open but you need a reservation and seating is extremely limited. You can order via app to go. This was our experience, so need need to argue about it, if yours was different, or good, that's great!
Keep the faith! You have only one way go now, UP!

Bumped the November trip to February & even that one might go up for rent. It sure has changed from March to June to now. 2 hr+ waits with no FP returning in sight, ouch!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter