Just Back from 1st Solo Trip

Going solo is addictive. My best experience was when New Fantasyland was doing a soft opening just for Florida residents and I went up to the CM who was 'guarding' the entrance, I asked what was going on and I must have looked disappointed that it was just for a select group and he asked me if I was on my own, I said yes and he said to go in! I was the only person on Ariel's Undersea Adventure and I was so thrilled I didn't think to take a single photo!

I love my solo Disney trips! I just bought an annual pass, so I’m going to go as often as I can this year! I love the freedom of doing what I want, when I want. I feel safe there too. I am counting the days until my next trip April18.

I love my solo Disney trips! I just bought an annual pass, so I’m going to go as often as I can this year! I love the freedom of doing what I want, when I want. I feel safe there too. I am counting the days until my next trip April18.

I feel the same way. I am going in May and hoping to go back in the fall as well. :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter