Just Back - Free Dining is the Bomb!

How was Chefs de france? That's the only one I've been worried about. Glad you had so much fun!

We ate at Chefs de France 2 years ago and it was wonderful. This was the only restaurant my DH requested for this trip he liked it so much. My DH had the duck, since he never tried it before, and he really liked it. I had the chicken (I'm not very adventurous but plan to try something different this year) it was really good but to me chicken is chicken. My DH had the cheese plate and though he is a cheese lover he learned he doesn't really care for cheese from other countries after trying it here and in Canada. I had the best chocolate mousse for dessert that I ever tasted. My son and I both loved it and learned that we can order it from the little cafe in France as well. As for the service to us it was just as fast/slow as any other meal except Le Celier that year when we got a waitress who obviously hated her job and took her time. In France they are known to socialize over their meals in restaurants so in that country it does take hours to eat an entire meal.

HTH

I'm torn between the pork chop and the ribs. Please help. I think the chop is a safe bet, as I've never met one I didn't like. As for the ribs, were they tender enough to cut from the bone? Because I don't picture CdF as a "pick up the ribs and eat them with your hands" type of place. :lmao:

Could you fill in the blanks?

Thanks!

I would choose the pork chop because it comes with the macaronis gratin (fancy mac & cheese). My DH and DS liked the polenta, but the mac & cheese was better. The sauce on the pork chop was really good too.

Braised short ribs are not the kind of ribs you would pick up and eat with your hands. These definitely have to be eaten with a knife and fork :goodvibes My DH said they were very tender and quite good. Polenta was a little bland.

I think I'd go with the pork chop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!