JUST BACK- DINING REVIEWS w/ PICS on last page

Here are some more pic's from Concourse Steak House .

My daughter painting her cookie:
Photo9.jpg

My son painting his cookie:
Photo10.jpg

My DH and son in the restaraunt. See the wall on the left, it separated us from Chef Mickey's so couldn't even see the restaraunt. PERFECT:
Photo3.jpg

Enjoy!!

Lesley

Here is my dd at OHana's enjoying the dancing:

DisneyDay4_3034.jpg

More of O'Hanas:

DisneyDay4_3037.jpg

Now that I've figured out to post pic's I'm gonna post some more:

Alfredo's my DH inside:
DisneyDay2and3004.jpg

My son excited about the desert (chocolate mousse in the photo):
DisneyDay2and3006.jpg

Kids outside of the restaraunt in Italy. Enjoyed running around after a long meal of sitting: (gorgous area of Epcot) :

DisneyDay2and3009.jpg

Lesley

Here is my DD at WCC enjoying pony races:

DisneyDay2and3028.jpg

KETCHUP!!

DisneyDay2and3032.jpg

Enjoy,
Lesley

My DH getting a little crazy during the celebration time at Chef Mickey's (one of my favorite pics : )

DisneyDay4_3010.jpg

Pic of the kids with the big guy at Chef Mickey's:

DisneyDay4_3009.jpg

How do I change the name of this thread to reflect pic's added? I will post more pic's if people are interested. I have more of 1900 park fare, etc. But can't change the thread so people won't know that I added pics. Any suggestions?

Here are some Crystal Palace pics:

Pooh:

Photo13.jpg

Pic of DD on the porch of Crystal palace as we were waiting to go inside:

Photo2.jpg

Enjoy!
Lesley

Here I am at Tony's with my b-day buttons on, cake in front of me, and people singing in the background.:
Photo19.jpg

DD entertaining herself in the mirrors by our table:

Photo11-2.jpg

pic's of DD decorating my b-day table at Tony's with the confetti and streamers:

Photo9-1.jpg

Pic of the sign:

Photo12.jpg

DD with her new "boyfriend" as she calls him:

Photo13-1.jpg

My daughter saying "HERE COMES CINDERELLA!"

Photo18.jpg

Both of my kiddo's with Cindy:

Photo20.jpg

Enjoy!
Lesley

bump :Pinkbounc so people can check out the recently added pics.

Lesley

Hi Lesley---great pictures and great reviews! Glad you had a wonderful birthday trip.
I was wondering about the shrimp add on at Concourse Steakhouse, how is it cooked? Just grilled?
I've never dined there in all the times I've been to WDW. You made it sound so appealing I'm adding it to my list for next trip.
BTW, your kids are adorable! :)

Debbie

Loved the report and the pics!! I had been wavering, but now I am definitely going to try the Concourse Steakhouse next trip!

btw, your kids are beautiful!!

DeborahB said:
Hi Lesley---great pictures and great reviews! Glad you had a wonderful birthday trip.
I was wondering about the shrimp add on at Concourse Steakhouse, how is it cooked? Just grilled?
I've never dined there in all the times I've been to WDW. You made it sound so appealing I'm adding it to my list for next trip.
BTW, your kids are adorable! :)

Debbie

Thanks, I think they are cute too, but of course I'm partial : ) The shrimp was on a scewer and grilled with garlic glaze on it, kind of like scampi. VERY good! Give it a try, you'll love it!
Lesley

Maleficent13 said:
Loved the report and the pics!! I had been wavering, but now I am definitely going to try the Concourse Steakhouse next trip!

btw, your kids are beautiful!!

Glad to hear it, you won't be disappointed! Thanks for the kids comment : )

Lesley

I am just sitting here trying to figure out how in the world did you keep the Mickey Hat on your son the entire time! :rotfl2:
Your kids are adorable - looks like they had a blast.
Great food reviews too! ;)
Catrin

Catrin said:
I am just sitting here trying to figure out how in the world did you keep the Mickey Hat on your son the entire time! :rotfl2:
Your kids are adorable - looks like they had a blast.
Great food reviews too! ;)
Catrin

Funny! Actually He LOVES that Mickey hat and everytime we'd leave the hotel he'd say "oh, I almost forgot my Mickey ears". Actually these came with a strap too so they were firmly on his head ;) They did have fun, glad you enjoyed the reviews.
Lesley

Thanks for the reviews and the pics! The one of your DH twirling th napkin is great! :teeth:

Biscuitsmom31 said:
Thanks for the reviews and the pics! The one of your DH twirling th napkin is great! :teeth:

One of my favorite pic's of the trip - I think he had lost his mind at that point :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter