Just back - ask me anything

I’m considering grilling one night but have a studio. Are there grilling utensils (tongs, etc) available somewhere? Anything you wish you had packed? Toiletries in little bottles or big ones? With all the swimming I think we could run out of shampoo awfully fast, lol.
Yes, you check grilling utensils out for free at their community hall, the Pau Hana room. Personally, I pack as much toiletries as I think that I am going to use. I know how much shampoo and conditioner I will use and that is what I leave in the bottle and then usually just toss the bottle out before I come home. If you run out, there is a Walmart and Target 10 minutes up the road.

We are thinking of doing the ATV tour in July, can you offer up a little more info? Thanks!

I’m considering grilling one night but have a studio. Are there grilling utensils (tongs, etc) available somewhere? Anything you wish you had packed? Toiletries in little bottles or big ones? With all the swimming I think we could run out of shampoo awfully fast, lol.

I am unsure about the utensils sorry! I just used the supplied toiletries as did another in my group whilst the two others brought their own from home - we were given two of everything and went through it by check out so i would suggest bringing your own or doing a target run - but for us it was fine.

Yes, you check grilling utensils out for free at their community hall, the Pau Hana room. Personally, I pack as much toiletries as I think that I am going to use. I know how much shampoo and conditioner I will use and that is what I leave in the bottle and then usually just toss the bottle out before I come home. If you run out, there is a Walmart and Target 10 minutes up the road.
Thanks! I think this could be a nice dinner one night!

I am unsure about the utensils sorry! I just used the supplied toiletries as did another in my group whilst the two others brought their own from home - we were given two of everything and went through it by check out so i would suggest bringing your own or doing a target run - but for us it was fine.
Thanks! I will have to throw some shampoo in my bag. Don’t want to pay Hawaii prices when I have plenty I can bring from home.

We are thinking of doing the ATV tour in July, can you offer up a little more info? Thanks!
We loved the ATV tour! it was fun but never felt dangerous and the scenery was amazing - we drove past many movie set pieces and even stopped at one from jurassic world. the tour had 3 stops where we got out and our guides gave us some history of the land which was really interesting and offered to take pictures of each party (including the hilarious hand puppet t-rex photo op). The one warning i have is it was extremely dusty - we wore safety goggles, masks/gators and still had dust all over our faces - our clothes looked like we had rolled around in cheeto dust by the end of the tour. There is an area to hose down after but i would bring a change of clothes if you plan on doing anything after and don't want dirt all through your rental car!

We loved the ATV tour! it was fun but never felt dangerous and the scenery was amazing - we drove past many movie set pieces and even stopped at one from jurassic world. the tour had 3 stops where we got out and our guides gave us some history of the land which was really interesting and offered to take pictures of each party (including the hilarious hand puppet t-rex photo op). The one warning i have is it was extremely dusty - we wore safety goggles, masks/gators and still had dust all over our faces - our clothes looked like we had rolled around in cheeto dust by the end of the tour. There is an area to hose down after but i would bring a change of clothes if you plan on doing anything after and don't want dirt all through your rental car!
Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter