Jungle Navigation Co. - When did this open?!?

Momager

Mouseketeer
Yet another Disney World restaurant I know nothing about?! :scared::headache:

The menu looks pretty good. How highly recommended is this restaurant? Good experiences? Bad? Give me everything! :)

:thanks:

It opened December 16th 2015.

I ate there September 2016.
Food was very good and I loved the atmosphere and the puns that the waiter made.

They changed the menu a bit since then and there's not much I want to eat or I'd totally go again.

I'd definitely recommend it if the menu looks good to you.

Some of the best food in Magic Kingdom, on par and in some ways ahead of the new 3 course BoG dinner and are the only two places we'll eat at in Magic Kingdom as of now. Unfortunately a 3 of the excellent wait staff we had in previous visits have moved on to other restaurants and this past visit's server was average, at best, but the quality of food was still there.

We've eaten there a total of 5 times and still plan on going back. It's usually our first meal for lunch right off the plane on our first day.

Definitely get the Cachapas and the Coconut Bar and/or Kungaloosh Desserts.

Last edited:
If you can, do the Jungle Cruise shortly before your reservation here. It will add to the theme of the restaurant and the waitstaff usually tell Jungle Cruise type of jokes. Food is very good and the best non-BOG dinner table service option in Magic Kingdom. The Quick Sand dessert makes me want to jump for joy! :yay:

I think it's the best food in MK, even with the dumbed down version of the menu. I really liked the veggie curry!

Service has not been great, but I find that pretty par for the course with WDW restaurants these days.

LOL.. yeah, it's been around a few years.
We've been dining there since the first month it opened, give or take a few weeks.
It's good. Considering the competition at MK, it doesn't take a lot to be vastly better than anything else. And it is. We have it booked for Sunday

We make a point to eat there every trip. Sometimes we go twice. The menu is great. For us it’s a must do when visiting MK.

Tried it for the first time last trip - tasty food and excellent service. Kungaloosh was awesome.

We very much enjoy it, though the Jungle Cruise antics seem to have tampered off since they opened. I find that appetizers are their sweet spot, so we usually just get several and share. The Kungaloosh chocolate cake with cashew ice cream is another winner.

We were there in Nov 2017, and I think it was my favorite meal of the entire trip.
The menu looks changed since then, but I'm planning on trying it again on an upcoming trip.

We love this restaurant! They have some great food (even on the kids menu) and I am almost always able to find a reservation for it.

Loved it! My server was just Skipper enough to make it fun without going overboard. I totally rode Jungle Cruise and went to the Tiki Room before to add to the experience. Can't recommend enough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter