June Quiz

Scottish_Maleficent

DIS Veteran
Hi Folks
Just to let you know a bit more about the Quiz for June as I shall be your quiz mistress for the next month!!
The quiz will be in the usual format - I'll post the questions on a nightly basis - around 7.30pm, giving you around 24 hours to answer. Some questions will be multiple choice, some will be just looking for an answer - and YES, there will be some picture questions!!!! ;)
The quiz will be a general WDW quiz - parks, resorts, food and shopping could all be the subject matter.
As always there will be prizes for the winners - and I'll be awarding a 'special prize' too.
(Hopefully this time as QM I won't be taken into hospital mid-way) :rolleyes:

Don't forget it is all a bit of fun - and the QM's decsion is final!
:teeth:

We are quite happy to avoid pictures if it's too much trouble dearest Cath :teeth:

:sad: Noooooooooo, not photo questions !!!!!!!!

:) Only joking cath, I'm looking forward to joining in too

FUN? FUN? You mean this isnt a deadly serious game of viscious rivalry amongst the best Disney fans in the world? Or am I in the wrong place? ;)

Looking forward to your quiz Cath, I remember the picture questions from the last one...:)

Scottish_Maleficent said:
Oh yes that lovely one of the carpet.................. :confused3

.............at least it had a pattern on it! :teeth:
....................as opposed to being a block of colour :earseek:

Better not give you any ideas! :rolleyes1

hopeing to be able to get back into the quiz this month!

cami
x

Looking forward to it Cath. Pictures as well (not) but I suppose it is only what I deserved as I had loads of pictures in mine lol.

Sue

Going to try and keep up with the quiz this month!!! Was supposed to be the quiz mistress but have been feeling exhausted at this point in my pregnancy!! I am sure Cath will do a much better job!! :teeth:

I have a sneaky suspicion that a certain quiz mistress who has just come back from WDW may have spent some of the time stocking up on evil questions whilst she was there :earseek:

Not that I might have had the same idea whilst DW and I were there :rolleyes1

AlanUK said:
I have a sneaky suspicion that a certain quiz mistress who has just come back from WDW may have spent some of the time stocking up on evil questions whilst she was there :earseek:

Not that I might have had the same idea whilst DW and I were there :rolleyes1

:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter