• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June Pin Meet Update

bevgray

Believer in eBooks
Hi fellow Pinatics. I've just listed a Pin Meet on the Magical Meetings board. This is for a post-Pin Event celebration.

Date: June 14
Time: Begin at 4:00 PM

I look forward to meeting some of the rest of you in order to trade pins, swap pin tales and rehash the fun of the day's pin event.

Don't feel you have to sign up if you're not sure of your schedule. Drop-ins and spontaneous arrivals will be most welcome.

Sorry...We'll be swimming in the Bahamas about that time :) :) :)

Now, if you'd scheduled it for SUNDAY, say around 1:00, then we'd probably have made it...

Sadly, I shall be on my way to the airport about that time. Have a great time with your swimming and perhaps another time.

Hi, I will be there. I went to the one on Wednesday got there at 7:40 and most people were gone. Oh well, Hopefully I will make it on time for the next one since we will be there the night before. Thanks, Jill:jester:

Jill,
Sorry we missed you at the Boardwalk meet. We were around, but not near the cart. It was very humid that evening and everyone decided to move the meet to the pool.
I know someone stayed to guide people to the pool area, but I guess they missed you. That was too bad because it was fun.

Bev,
You might want to think about the heat for the meet in June. I don't know if it will be as hot, but there is really no shade on the boardwalk and it was a little uncomfortable. It might have been that most of us had just come from the cold north and weren't used to the heat. Maybe we can find an inside area because at 4 p.m. it might still be hot. Just a thought for you. Peggie

Hi Peggie. I had not considered the heat and that is a good point. Perhaps we could rendezvous at the pin cart and then move to a cooler location? Any Cast Members/Veterans knowledgeable about the Boardwalk/Yacht/Beach Club area who could make a recommendation, please post here or email me with your suggestions.

Hi Jill, wonderful that you may be able to attend. When we get closer to the time, I'll confirm location and times for everyone.

Hi, What about the pin cart at the contemporary. There is lots of room and it is in the air conditioning. Just a thought. Jill

Hi Jill.
That sounds like an excellent idea to me. Also, it will be closer to the Magic Kindom event which will make it easier for others to attend. I'll update the information on the Magic Meetings board. Thanks for the suggestion. Look forward to seeing everyone.

I just got back from WDW and would HIGHLY recommend the Contemporary. There is tons of room, plenty of places to sit, and it is air-conditioned.

Sounds like a good plan. I haven't figured out how to change the MAGICAL MEETING information, so I'll do it here.

Date: June 14
Time: 4:00 PM
Location: Contemporary Pin Kiosk (DOM13, last time I was there it was on the main concourse by the shops-is that still the place?)

I'll put a reminder up for everyone a week before the event. I'm looking forward to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter