June/July/August 2006 Code watch

We'll be there from June 26 - July 5. I already booked PO, but I'm hoping the price will drop. The main reason I booked is so I can make the ADRs on December 28.

As for the questions about the 4th - I started a thread about that a couple of months ago. I, too, was worried about the crowds. I got so many positive responses I decided to book it. Not that it was empty, don't want to give the wrong impression! People were just saying how MK was the worst. Problem solved: don't go there that day.
:cool1:

Tess said:
Our plans are the usual--June 8-17, 2006, Polynesian concierge. I still am not sure I've got this whole BRP thing figured out, but hoping it will work for us when the time comes. :confused3

I realize that BRP must be booked 60 days in advance, but does anyone know when they actually allow booking? Does Disney simply put in the allowable number of AP rooms into the system at exactly the 60 day mark? I've played with it when I've noticed rates were available for upcoming dates, but with little success. I just haven't quite got a handle on WHEN the first available date to book for our trip will magically appear online???? :confused3
Bumping up on this...confused as to whole BRP deal. I need to book 2 nights, 6/17 & 6/23 & wanted to use the AP discount (will activate voucher this Sat. Woo-Hoo!). Guess I'll have to reserve them w/AAA to book ADR's for those days & rebook when the rates are announced?

westjones -

We are paying $1155.00 including tax for the 7 nights poolview. I guess $165.00 a night. I wish it was better, like years past.

Count us in!!! We will be there June 17-24th.Hopefully staying at CBR if we can a good discount.Last year was off site for a conference.2004 we only paid 84/night for POR.Let's pray for these same deals in 2006.

We are going June 19-24. Count us in on the code watching. We bought 10 NE passes. We might get a 1 day pass and add the dining plan. We will probable stay at All Star Movies.

Meagansmom said:
westjones -

We are paying $1155.00 including tax for the 7 nights poolview. I guess $165.00 a night. I wish it was better, like years past.

I'm paying the same with AAA except I booked preferred secton instead of pool view.

I will be there June 24th to july 1st for my honeymoon :) . Havent booked yet but planning to do that soon , I am going to stay at POR. Hopefully the codes comeout soon.

count me in.. we are going to wilderness lodge...

i do have a questions.. i was just looking around on priceline and i search for rooms and rate for the wl on their and it says there booked already.. do you think they just dont have rooms yet or that they are booking up that fast ?

We'll be at the Pop (or a Moderate if something better comes along) from July 1-5 then on to AKL standard view (or Pool view if a good code comes out). :cool1:

:bounce: We are so excited! We'll be at POFQ June 18-24. It will be our five year anniversary and 3 yr old DD's first time at WDW. I'm hoping for a code or discount but had to book to get breakfast at Cindy's.

Wow, I'm a new poster...some of you people are Animals! I love it! What a great place to learn about Disney! Thanks to everyone for helping us newbies out!

We, DW, DSs(2), and DD are going June 15th-June 26th. Not sure where yet, but thinking POR or Swan/Dolphin. (DW is a teacher.)

Love to get an AP for the discount.

Are AP rates out for the All Star Resorts yet? I'm waiting to get my AP when I know. Arrival date is June 22; departure date is July 2. Thanks. :cool1: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Were planning our WDW trip on july 2-8 2006 staying at the wilderness lodge we got a quote today from aaa for $3278.73 woods view for (4) 2 adults and 2 kids ages 10 and 6 with dining plan. They are holding it for us for 7 days so i can discuss this with dh.

westjones said:
Would you mind telling me the AAA rate you got for CBR for June 5th? I am thinking of booking CSR for June 4th and it would probably be the same (I am looking at a standard view room).
Thanks,
DJ

Just an FYI, we are at CSR June 25th-July 2nd and are paying $146.90 night w/tax & AAA discount for a standard room. The regular rate is $155 less 15% for the AAA discount ($23.25) plus 11.5% tax (15.15).

We've decided to upgrade our 9 day unused MYW hoppers to APs so we are hoping to get an even better rate. The sad thing is that we are going as part of a convention & the AAA rates beat the convention rates!

Andrea said:
i do have a questions.. i was just looking around on priceline and i search for rooms and rate for the wl on their and it says there booked already.. do you think they just dont have rooms yet or that they are booking up that fast ?

Go to Disney's website - Plenty of rooms open there.

:goodvibes Looking at arriving June 12th...... hopefully staying at CBR.
So we are watching very closely for some codes !!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter