June Honeymoons in Disney

2bemarried

<font color=FF66CC>Hello...I'm a person...not a bu
Hi,
I'm going to be honeymooning June 3rd - 13th and am looking for other honeymooners to chat with that will be in Disney around the same time.
Thanks! :smooth:

Sorry, I'll be honeymooning there about one month before! I'm getting married at the Poly on May 1! It's so exciting! I can't wait!

Our wedding will be June 11, 2003 at Sea Breeze Point. We will be at Disney from 6/09/03 to 6/18/03!

Hey!
That's awesome. We are getting married here in NC on 5/31...but we'll in Disney 6/3-6/13. Which resort are you going to stay at?? We're at the Wilderness Lodge. :smooth:

I'm excited too. I haven't been since 1995. My parents took me as a graduation present.

We'll be at Disney from June 12-25 - our wedding is June 16th at the Wedding Pavillion!

Hey Marn913,
Congrats on your wedding as well.

Lisa, Dis, and Marn...
How far along in the planning process are you all?? Since we're getting married here I have alot of stuff that I have to put together, and I just keep feeling the stress level rising. Do you feel the same way, even though you're getting married at Disney??

We will be honeymooning in June too! After a weeks stay at the Little Palm Island resort in the Florida Keys, we will be at WDW from June 6th-June 14th (GF-Honeymoon Concierge and YC Concierge).

I can't wait!! I have already contacted the GF concierge via email to make reservations for us (Victoria & Alberts, spa, golf, etc.) but they have not gotten back to me.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL! Enjoy your Disneymoons!

Hey,
Sounds like you're going to have a wonderful trip as well. Do you know which spa package your going to book? I really want to get a massage after we arrive and haven't been able to decide on where to go for that.

HI! I am booking a spa pedicure at GF Spa, I have had it there before and it was wonderful. Enjoy---

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter