June Airfare


Dec 13, 2000
I'm trying not to panic here and make a quick decision. Here's my problem...

I've been tracking airfare from Tulsa to Orlando for about 6 months now. The prices dropped yesterday for June travel. Here's the delema, We need a total of 4 tickets, I have enough FF miles for one ticket, but now there are no FF flights available on our travel days.

Should I buy the 3 tickets at this reduced price and wait to see if a FF ticket opens up? What happens if a FF seat opens up but on a different flight? Say if I book a 7:00 am flight for the other 3, but the FF ticket is only available on the 5:30 am flight...

Should I just sit tight and ride it out awhile? We have 3 months before our trip.


Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!