June 7, 2014 Fantasy Western Caribbean

I just sent a request to join the facebook group. My name is Julie.

Also, I would like to join a FE group. Please let me know what I need to do that. So excited I found this thread!!

We have a few staterooms that are in the GTY status. Now that we are at the 57 day mark, Disney could be assigning staterooms at any time between now and sail date. If you find that you've been assigned a cabin, please let myself and Michelle Lane Whitmore(whitfive)know so that way we can update the master and spreadsheet lists. Again, we will meet at our cruise meet upon embarkation and can update the printouts that I will provide with any changes or upgrades that may happen at Port. Getting close!!
:beach:

Welcome aboard all newbies! Sorry things are so quiet over here, we seem be a little more chatty over on FB. If you have an account we would love to have you join us there! Disney Fantasy Fun Cruise June 7, 2014 Also, there is plenty of time to join an FE for those who want to do so, I believe we are keeping most groups rather small/manageable at about 15-ish rooms. We are curently on FE group #4. If you do not have or like FB, I will have the FE #4 group leader get your info! We are really getting excited now!! Look forward to getting to know everyone!
. Just found out we are going on this cruise! How do we get in on the FE? I did request to join on FB too. TIA!

So I'm very late at trying to tag in. Hopefully not TOO late. This is our second DC. We were on the Wonder to AK 6/12. In my cabin will be myself, my hubby and my 2 boys (7,10). In addition my mother is going and my sister and her husband so it is going to be quite the family affair. My boys are so excited to do the FE swap. Is there a group still open?? I'm so excited for our trip!!! It can't come soon enough!!

Dianne

I registered just so my girls can do this. (DTD- darling twin daughters- 6).

Yeah!

Will we get an email of how many people I need to bring gifts for and their ages? Or do I need to troll the boards and write them all down?

Are customized cookies acceptable?

Stinkerbell50,
Welcome to the DIS and your first post! Did you join the FB group? We are:
Disney Fantasy Fun Cruise June 7, 2014 on FB.
If not, I will have the organizer of the FE group #4 contact you to get your info. You will be added to that FE list and you will be given access to a copy of the list.
Disney Cruise Line will not allow any homemade food items on board. Food items must be in original, sealed packaging. If the cookies fall within these guidelines you should be ok.
Hope to see you on Facebook as well!
Again, Welcome aboard!

Hi! Just joined to do the fish extender for 06/07/2014 on the Fantasy. I have two girls, ages 6. We don't have a room assignment yet.

There is a local bakery that makes the most divine, to-die-for butter cookies that are beautifully decorated. I'm big on supporting local businesses and I'd like to see if she can make me a bunch of Mickey heads for my girls to take around and give out. But they're $2 each and although wrapped in little baggies and tied they are not sealed such as you would get at a grocery store (the kind you break a tooth one) and I'd be ticked to spend $40-$60 and have them tell me I have to throw them away.

I don't know about FE#2 'a original list, I am in group #1, but FE #4 is still open if someone wanted to join. Did you join on FB? I can't ever match FB names and DIS names!

Fish Extender Group #2 -

I am part of FE group 2, and was wondering if room numbers had been assigned to the remaining rooms yet. We are not on facebook and just wanted to check in.

Thank you,
Beach bums

Counting down the days to the cruise! pixiedust:

Believe it or not, I think we are still waiting on one or two GTY assignments. I'll make sure Jennifer posts group 3 here when the list is updated!

Hi everyone! We are quickly approaching that "hold onto your hats we are 30 days out" point!! I wanted to mention for those not on Facebook that we are having a group meet at 3:00pm on embarkation day in the Promenade Lounge. Please try to find/use a bright green Mickey head, with or without your name, to attach to your lanyard. This will help us recognize members of our group.
Have a Great weekend everyone'

We have just learned about disboards and were wondering if it was too late to join in on FE#4 (family of 5)? We aren't on FB. Counting down the days!

I don't know about FE#2 'a original list, I am in group #1, but FE #4 is still open if someone wanted to join. Did you join on FB? I can't ever match FB names and DIS names!

For those that are not on FB, I regret to say that we have lost three cabins in our group unfortunately due to deaths in their family. Here is the updated and final list for FE group #1.

Julie(ladyj0212):likes Tinkerbell and Minnie, Daniel:The muppets and iron man, Delania DD(6)Princesses, Jessica DD(23 months)Mickey and Minnie, stateroom #2010

Melliebrown, (Melissa)Minnie, DH(Michael)Goofy, DSJeffrey,(10)Stitch,DSNick(8)Stitch,DDAudree(3)Rapunzel or any princess #8510

Club Disney chandler(Jack),DW(Brenda),DS14(Justin),DD12(Jenna)#9587

DisneyDee27 :Dee(DW)Pooh DW(Christy)Eeyore, stateroom #8662

Squirrel girl(Kendall) DH(Bruce), DD Madison(16),DS Tyler(14) #2052

Sandra, Matt, Jason(7), Karah(5) stateroom #6174

Susan, Sam, Sean(6), Spencer (4) stateroom #6164**peanut allergy for this stateroom**

Michelle(whitfive), Jim, Josh(18), Hannah(17), Matthew(13) stateroom #8512

Rich, Laurie(Lodiefive), Ian(18), Collin (15)stateroom #8679

Lemonbee 9558 DH Matt(Donald),DW Jen(Alice), Colby(10) likes Stitch, Lyla(5) likes Tiana stateroom#9558

Cyndi(cdx4), Chuck, Cameron DD14, chandler DD9 stateroom# 7172

Alicia, Jordan DS(12), loves Pluto stateroom #2558

I will provide each cabin a printout of staterooms in our FE group and a deck plan at our meet at 3pm in the promenade lounge on embarkation day.

FYI... For Josh and Ian..... There ages shows up on my phone as 1 then a smily face icon... That should be 18 for both if them, not 1. Josh is graduating high school and Ian is a senior. I don't know how it shows up for you but when planning FE gifts, a 17 years age gap could be a bad thing!! Lol!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter