June 7-12 Dream Character Report

mesaboy2

Reading Is Fundamental.
Just back from the first 5-night Dream "Alternate Itinerary" June 7-12 and had a blast. For those who are character hunters, there is no shortage of characters to meet and there were a few that are hard to find anymore, at least at WDW.

Common:
Mickey
Minnie
Donald
Daisy
Goofy
Pluto
Chip and Dale
Snow White
Belle
Aurora
Tiana
Ariel
Cinderella
Woody
Jessie
Buzz Lightyear
Tinkerbell
Peter Pan
Lilo
Stitch
Mr. Incredible (no autographs)
Mrs. Incredible (no autographs)

Rare:
Captain Jack Sparrow
Hook
Smee
Dopey
Jiminy Cricket
Remy
Max
Aladdin (as Prince Ali)

All of these were available at some point for Meet and Greets, including autographs. DD7 saw the vast majority of them.

Others appeared in shows, but did not do M&Gs as far as I remember:
Jasmine
Rapunzel
Flynn Rider
Mary Poppins
Baloo
Genie
Mulan
Pocahantas
Cruella Deville
Naveen

Hope that helps someone....

Edited to correct omissions pointed out below.

Wonderful! Thank you! I just made autograph books for both the kids and have a page for each of those characters in there (based on previous navigators!) Good to know that this same itinerary 5 day that we're going on has the same folks! Thanks so much!

When you say rare - do you mean that they were listed just once or not listed in the navigator and you just ran into them?

Wonderful! Thank you! I just made autograph books for both the kids and have a page for each of those characters in there (based on previous navigators!) Good to know that this same itinerary 5 day that we're going on has the same folks! Thanks so much!

When you say rare - do you mean that they were listed just once or not listed in the navigator and you just ran into them?

Rare in that they are hard to find anymore, if at all, at Disney World. All characters were available at least twice on our cruise and all were listed in the Navigators. There is a "Princesses" listing also in the Navigator, and for us that meant Snow, Belle, Aurora, Tiana, Ariel, and Cindy.

Mr and Mrs Incredible were there too. But only for pictures, no autographs.

Mr and Mrs Incredible were there too. But only for pictures, no autographs.

You're right, I knew I'd forget somebody if I didn't look it up! I would put them in the common character category though.

Great to know! And thanks for the tip on the Incredibles NOT signing. I guess they have big hands/gloves so they can't. They will still have a page in the autograph book though for a pic with them and the kids! Thanks to all!

Great to know! And thanks for the tip on the Incredibles NOT signing. I guess they have big hands/gloves so they can't. They will still have a page in the autograph book though for a pic with them and the kids! Thanks to all!

I know at WDW, Mr. Incredible uses a stamp to "sign". I guess he doesn't have enough space in his stateroom for it. :) I don't remember what the Missus does....

I don't know about Meet & Greets, but Lilo and Stitch were on there as well in March. They stopped by the kids club :goodvibes

Thanks for posting! I hope Aladdin as Prince Ali will be on the Dream still when I go next year! Glad to hear there was a good amount of characters, especially some rare ones, on the new ship, because on the 15 night Wonder Panama cruise I was on 6 months ago, the character selection was extremely poor- very limited and repetitive, so disappointing for a long cruise.

For the "say goodbye to the characters" on the last night, were there any characters that you don't have under the common/rare columns? There's usually a few that would come out (I remember the evil stepsisters). Thanks!

For the "say goodbye to the characters" on the last night, were there any characters that you don't have under the common/rare columns? There's usually a few that would come out (I remember the evil stepsisters). Thanks!

There were two of the shows the last day, one in the late afternoon and one at night. I assume they are the same. We went to the afternoon one and saw the majors only: Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, Chip, and Dale.

Sounds like a very good and wide selection of characters. However, I wish Baloo will be available for M&G's sometime in the future.:)

Sounds like a very good and wide selection of characters. However, I wish Baloo will be available for M&G's sometime in the future.:)

Agreed. If you're interested in seeing him, he appears in a number in the Believe show on the last night.

By the way, I did not see Villains Tonight so there may be a few more characters that appear there that I didn't list.

There were two of the shows the last day, one in the late afternoon and one at night. I assume they are the same. We went to the afternoon one and saw the majors only: Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, Chip, and Dale.

Wow! That is quite different for the see ya later show! They always had the regulars and then some surprises! Thanks for passing that along:)

:confused3 Why is Captain Jack a rare sighting??? Do they not do the pictures/autographs with him on CC anymore

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter