June 5th 2021 which location

stephdig

Earning My Ears
The information i have received is confusing or maybe im making it harder then it is to understand.
Our budget is 10k ...fiance wants a location with castle in the background. He said why pay that much if u cant see it. That said can we do a ceremony and reception for 10k with castle behind us someplace .
If not how do i sell him on another view/location for same cost. He doesnt want to pay that for a garden view. He said u can find a garden for less money that is also beautiful. Please help me with breakdown for 10k or less. I have got no response from Disney thru email. No one is taking calls either

I think the lowest venue price for the MK is like $25,000-30,000. If I am wrong someone can correct.

I looked at the website and thought well what about Conch Key Marina? Look at the pics that scroll. Could get a pic with the monorail behind you?

Have you checked the website? It took me 5 minutes to find the pricing for the wedding pavilion which is $10,000 to $30,000 depending on the time of day and day of the week. The castle is the centerpiece through the window of the altar.

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. Good luck finding the right venue for you.
F4823062-EB36-4ECD-8007-37B238C6B79E.jpegDC8905DC-7332-4287-9150-FB8D1EED8EE1.jpeg

The majority of the Disney wedding staff are still furloughed. The skeleton staff are working on canceled weddings so it may take some time for a response. You won’t be able to get into magic kingdom for 10k but there are some venues with 5k minimums and you can have reception at California Grill which has view of castle. All depends on day of week/time and guest count for cost

As cool as it would be to have the monorail going by in a wedding pic, the venue allows no more than six. Not sure if that would apply to you or not.

The information i have received is confusing or maybe im making it harder then it is to understand.
Our budget is 10k ...fiance wants a location with castle in the background. He said why pay that much if u cant see it. That said can we do a ceremony and reception for 10k with castle behind us someplace .
If not how do i sell him on another view/location for same cost. He doesnt want to pay that for a garden view. He said u can find a garden for less money that is also beautiful. Please help me with breakdown for 10k or less. I have got no response from Disney thru email. No one is taking calls either

Having the wedding in the MK is going to cost more than $10K. However, if the wedding is small enough, you may be able to do it for $10K in the wedding pavilion. The castle is centered in the altar window. It will be really tough to hold $10K though. It's about as bare bones as you can get. Go to Disneyweddings.com and go through the website into pricing. The wedding pavilion starts at $10K so it's likely VERY "bare bones"

Since you want it on a Saturday, there is only a handful locations that will have an event minimum of $10k and that's only at select times. Bare bones of course like the previous poster said. If you want it at Disney World it would be easier to move it to a different day to make it more affordable

Can you really see the castle that well in wedding pics inside the pavilion?

We got married at Disney and are only vaguely familiar with the pricing since parents paid, but 10k isnt enough for anywhere near the castle (depending on what you consider near)...do epcot on that budget.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!