June 3-9, First Time in a Long Time - Any Suggestions From DL Vets?

joihan777

Earning My Ears
Hello All,
My family will be in DLR June 3-9. :woohoo:

We haven't been there in a while, and this is our first time going for so many days. We've decided to buy a 4-day pass, and have one day off to visit other sights in L.A. (Griffith Observatory etc.) We're DVC members, so we'll be in the Grand Californian. I'm personally curious about seeing the Aladdin show.

Any ideas or suggestions for our family from you long time DLR veterans?

Thanks!

Hello All,
My family will be in DLR June 3-9. :woohoo:

We haven't been there in a while, and this is our first time going for so many days. We've decided to buy a 4-day pass, and have one day off to visit other sights in L.A. (Griffith Observatory etc.) We're DVC members, so we'll be in the Grand Californian. I'm personally curious about seeing the Aladdin show.

Any ideas or suggestions for our family from you long time DLR veterans?

Thanks!
Since you are DVC members I am guessing you visit WDW more regularly and if so this thread might help:

"A DLR Guide for WDW Vets" www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1162599

Also, since you are using DVC you are probably locked into your June dates but if you have flexibility to change you are missing the grand re-opening of the DCA park by 6 days - that will happen on June 15.

A major new Cars Land part of the park will be opening as will a new park entrance. As it is, when you are there the main entrance to DCA will be covered with construction walls and indeed much of the park will have construction walls.

For more info see

Cars Land and Buena Vista St. in DCA open on June 15th - new info added 5-10-12

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter