June 2019!

Me, DH(1st time), and DD(15) June 15 - 22. We are doing a split stay starting at GF Sugarloaf for 3 nights and then moving to Yachtclub CL for 4 nights. Taking advantage of the AP 40% room only discount!

Booked our fast passes this morning. I got all the times that we wanted except on our 1st Animal Kingdom day. I knew going there on our 3rd day was putting the FOP fast pass time in jeopardy! I was hoping for a early time like 1:00pm, but the earliest time they had on 60+3 was 5:25pm. This fast pass was my 2nd priority with SDD being my 1st, which we booked on 60+7, so I got 9:50am as our earliest time. Making the fast passes each trip is nerve wracking and exhilarating all at the same time. Good luck to everyone else in the upcoming days.

We booked FP this morning. Times on a few were not ideal, but we got all the ones we wanted at least! Now the countdown is really on!

I also booked this morning. Not happy with our Mine Train time, but I took it. Thinking of dropping that one completely and just saving it for last that evening when my son and I do evening EMH. I hear that ride still maintains a long line, but I also know they inflate the time to discourage late riders. Son and I have decided it WILL be our last EMH ride if we don't FP that afternoon. We WILL stand in line as that will be our last ride on our Disney vacation. Next day will be checkout day and we're heading to Disney Springs!

We just decided to surprise our soon to be 13 year old with a few days in June for his Birthday. We are cruising to Cuba to celebrate our daughter's high school graduation and decided to drive to Orlando from Miami once we return to port. We are staying at All Star Movies June 28th to July 2nd.

So, so excited!!!

I will be there from June 7th through June 10th with my husband and two adult sons.. We are celebrating DH's 60th birthday belatedly and DS1's Masters Degree. DS1 and I are teachers and DS2 is a college student so we had to wait for school to cooperate. This is the first time that we have traveled as a foursome in almost 10 years since DS1 is married with two kids. (We made trips with them the past two summers.) Some of our fondest memories are of our trips when the boys were little so we are beyond excited!

My sister and I planned a last minute trip to WDW. We are west coasters but it was actually cheaper to fly to WDW, and stay a day longer, than it was to drive to DL and stay on site.

We’ll be visiting June 19-26, staying at POFQ. We make fast passes next Saturday. I made ADRs already and we got everything we wanted, even at just 70 days out. I’m hoping fast pass day goes well too. I have to be up by 4 am since I’m on the west coast, but thank God my fast pass day for this trip falls on a Saturday.

Staying at POP June 8 - 14. ADRs and FP+ are all booked... was pleasantly surprised to be able to get FoP and SDD at decent times on the days I had already planned to be at those parks. Also got Hoop de Do main floor for my birthday dinner, woohoo! Only thing left to do is book DestiNations.

Staying at all star movies 6/27 to 7/3. Today was fast pass day. We are doing early morning magic at toy story land so I didn’t have to fast pass Slinky Dog. I was able to book FOP on two different days as a result. I also got 7DMT and everything else we wanted

June 18- 24 at Beach Club. We are not using Luggage service this time. Kids are older now and want luggage in room as soon as we get there to get everything set up. I hope its HOT!! Such a long cold winter and spring in Chicago. Can't wait. Only 5 1/2 weeks to go ! Hellooooo Micky!!!

We are staying at Pop June 2-16 on AP discount (which was very good this year). Just wish Skyliner was going to be open for us because it is going to be such a tease watching it run and not being able to take advantage of riding it. We did 2 weeks late June through July 4 week last summer and found out that no matter how long the trip is - it is never long enough. In 3 weeks we will be at Epcot! So very excited!

Illuminations cruise to share. It was suggested I post this here also. My grandson (18 yo) and I (xxx yo) have reserved an Illuminations cruise for June 5. This is his graduation trip. This is the first trip ever when he hasn't wanted to do character meals. In his words "You mean I won't have to eat with all those noisy kids?". (I guess he's had enough since he went with his younger siblings the last few times). So to make it special we are doing the cruise. Anyway, if you're a fun loving, well behaved, adverse to skin to skin contact with strangers solo or group send me a message. The cost will be roughly $380.00 divided by # of people. (each group will be responsible for their own tip to the driver if they wish to give one).

FYI: If you're interested I cancelled a MK fireworks cruise for Sat. June 8 about 45 minutes ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!