6/6
7:10pm
6ppl

Am going to cancel...

Chef Mickey's July 1 @ 7:10 am for 4 people

Yak and Yeti June 27 @ 1:00 pm for 5 people

Le Cellier June 26 @ 11:30 am for 4 people

Tusker House June 27 @ 8:20 am for 5 people

If anyone is interested please PM me. If I do not hear from anyone I will be cancelling them tonight at 9:00 pm.

I am going to cancel:

Ohana: June 6: 5pm: 4 people

Teppan Edo: June 7: 7:30pm: 4 people

Yak & Yeti: June 4: 2:30pm: 4 people

Yak & Yeti: June 4: 2pm: 5 people

If anyone is interested please PM me. If I don't hear from anyone by 9pm EST tonight I will cancel them. I hope this helps someone.

I am planning to cancel either Wednesday evening EST or Thursday morning. PM me and I will try and coordinate with you, but I am in China... that is why I am giving a tentative time to cancel.

June 20 Tusker House 9:05 breakfast and 11:30 lunch for 5 people (I would still love an 8AM if anyone is going to cancel.

June 23 Crystal Palace 11:30 lunch for 5 people

I am also looking for Garden Grill June 19, later than 6PM. If I can get that, I will cancel my 5:20. Otherwise we will just have to keep it and DMom will have to miss dinner that night. I know we can't really trade, but just letting you know in case you are trying to get an early GG.

Chef Mickey's--1 Jun (today), 6:45 pm--7 people

I will cancel this reservation at 8:40am EST

In addition to these ADRs that I previously posted, I am going to cancel:

Ohana: June 6: 9pm: 4 people

Ohana: June 6: 5pm: 4 people

Teppan Edo: June 7: 7:30pm: 4 people

Yak & Yeti: June 4: 2:30pm: 4 people

Yak & Yeti: June 4: 2pm: 5 people

If anyone is interested please PM me. If I don't hear from anyone by 9pm EST tonight I will cancel them. I hope this helps someone.

Canceling 1900 Park Fare, June 9th at 11:10 AM breakfast around 8:00 PM Central tonight. Was able to get a Fantasmic package for the same day earlier today. Was pleasantly surprised, but DH will strangle me if we have two TS reservations for 1 day.

How are you cancelling?

I have a LeCellier, O'hana & Kouzinna in 2 weeks I need to cancel,

But the last trip I had to call and go through a long phone menu & then sit on hold for what seemed like forever.
And then the CM didn't even say thanks for being considerate of others even though it wasted a half hour of my life while the kids tore apart the house again.

Of course I haven't been able to get the ADRs I really want, so I'm not sure if I really should cancel or change our park plans instead.

How are you cancelling?

But the last trip I had to call and go through a long phone menu & then sit on hold for what seemed like forever.
And then the CM didn't even say thanks for being considerate of others even though it wasted a half hour of my life while the kids tore apart the house again.

Of course I haven't been able to get the ADRs I really want, so I'm not sure if I really should cancel or change our park plans instead.

I think most of us are doing everything online.
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/reservations/dining/

If you didn't make your reservations online, you can go to the dining reservation site, click on "My Reservations", either sign in or create an account if you don't have one yet, then under "Dining", click on "Find Missing Reservation". That will let you put in your phone number and your confirmation number and it will link the reservation to your account.
Once the reservation is linked to your account, you can cancel it online.

I think most of us are doing everything online.
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/reservations/dining/

If you didn't make your reservations online, you can go to the dining reservation site, click on "My Reservations", either sign in or create an account if you don't have one yet, then under "Dining", click on "Find Missing Reservation". That will let you put in your phone number and your confirmation number and it will link the reservation to your account.
Once the reservation is linked to your account, you can cancel it online.

Thanks.
I had tried that before, but because I had more than one account it wasn't working.
This time I booked everything under the same email address so they were all there.

Yes, it is very annoying though. I had a harmony barber shop reservation that I called to cancel yesterday. This can't be done on-line, and no joke, I spent over 30 minutes trying to take care of that. So time consuming!!

Then I was really frustrated because I was asking the CM why we could no longer book fantasmic on-line and when the "diffculties" were expected to be resolved. She tried telling me that we never were able to book this on-line because it's a credit card reservation. Funny because I've personally booked, cancelled, and re-booked fantasmic all on-line. Oh well! ;) I had her check for any fantasmic availability, and that took another 10 minutes. How in the world could you ever coordinate cancellation times if it has to be done by phone???? I guess I'm just stuck with the fantasmic time/place I have because there's no way I'm calling that every day.

How are you cancelling?

If you do have to call to change a reservation, just say "agent" to bypass all those questions.

I am going to be cancelling:

Monday 6/13 - 1:40 PM - 50s Prime-Time Cafe - 6 people

Thursday 6/16 - 1:10 PM - Sci-Fi Dine-In Theatre - 4 people

Will be cancelling now - 1:30 PM EST Sunday 6/5.

Hope that Sci-Fi helps someone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter