June 17th, 4 night Wonder

EmmasGrammy

<font color=blue>To everyone else brave enough to
Hey is anyone out there joining us on the Wonder 4 night cruise?

Looking forward to meeting fellow Disers.

This will be our first cruise with DCL and we are on a Land/Sea package. We are really looking forward to our upcoming trip!!

Wonder 4 night cruise?
Do you mean the June 20th 4-night cruise (with your land portion starting on the 17th)? The June 17th Wonder cruise should be a 3-night cruise since June 17th is a Thursday. (That date is the day we come off the Wonder, as our 4-night cruise starts on June 13th.)

Yes SamR,

We booked the land/sea package June 17-20 @ CBR and June 20-24 on the Wonder. So sorry for the confusion!!!

I was so excited when I saw I had a reply! I posted this a while ago and I am begining I am the only Diser going on that peticular sailing!!

PLEASE if there is anyone out there let me know!!!

Thanks again SamR for pointing that out to me. Have a great trip in June!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter