June 1-19 call now for Chief Mickeys

wdwmaw

planin' next trip
Just got off the phone and Chief Mickey's has tons of ADR's for CM. I was just able to snag June 18 for 12 @5pm for a friend. The CM offered and was pushing the resturant. She said I could have had any day of their trip.

Good Luck:thumbsup2

Yippee!!!!! I just called and was able to get breakfast on 6/17. The CM said that tables had been released for booking in their old reservation system. Lots of availability up to 6/19.

Yippee!!!!! I just called and was able to get breakfast on 6/17. The CM said that tables had been released for booking in their old reservation system. Lots of availability up to 6/19.

:cheer2::cheer2: I was told the same thing by the CM that I had, glad you got in !!!!

That is so wild because I called tonight to make a few more ADRs for our trip next week and the CM said they had availability for breakfast or dinner for June 3-7

What luck I have!! I was told today that there was NOTHING and I had a window from June 8-June 19 and I told the CM I would take anything! Oh well, guess I called too early today or something!! The ONLY two things I could get were lunch at CP and dinner at the Swan(Garden Grove)!! I wonder if there will be any left tomorrow?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter