July room only code? Someone explain please....................

disneykindofgal

Earning My Ears
What is this promotion all about? We are vacationing in July and trying to plan right now. Would love to have a discount of some sort. How do you go about it? What all does it entail? The phone number that was posted, what number is that? Thank you!

A room only discount code is just that, a discount on a reservation that is room only. It does not apply toward a package that includes tickets. To use it you need to book a room without any tickets and purchase your tickets separately. The amount discounted varies from resort to resort, but can be substantial. There are also a limited number of room available under the discount code so it behooves you to call ASAP for reservations. The phone number is most likely Disney reservations.

I simply called the disney resort number, told them I heard about a discount code XOA, and asked if it applied to the WL. They said that it did and I booked my room for $124 a night instead of the usual $199! It was very easy and saved me a bundle!:bounce:

I did have to book a new room and then cancel my existing reservation at WL. I am hoping they don't mess up crediting my account for the canceled reservation deposit. They said the credit will show up on my next statement

Thanks to everyone on here for alerting me to the discount code!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter