~JULY 8TH~ "Wonder"ing who's going?

Have a good cruise everyone! - 4 more months for me! :bounce: :tongue:

I hope everyone had a great time, We sure did. It did exceed our expectations.

The crew were so friendly, the ship was so clean and pretty. All the other cruisers were friendly as well. My sons made alot of friends.

We are now discussing a 7 day cruise, but it will be 2 years, since next year we have a 2 week california trip planned. Maybe we can pop in another 3 day in Jan/Feb with discounts if they come out.

I am working on a our trip report. I am sure I crossed paths with most of you. Did anyone see the 'Walk the Plank' Game show at Studio Sea at 7:45 Sat Night? If so I was on the red team.

Georgepirate:

George I did see you then as we were at the game show! Sorry, I didn't know it was you. we were front row center (a large group).
Anyway yes we had an awsome time, it was just too short, definitely want to do a 7 day to Western Carib, I'm hearing rumors that there are sometimes some Fl Res. rates out for the Spring break cruises??? I'm going to keep my ears open. Sorry I didn't run into anyone, but just too much to do and not enough time. Kids enjoyed it all and that was my best gift (seeing their excitement with everything since it was their first cruise).

Well back at work now (slept all Sunday afternoon when we got back) Monday was a struggle. Man these cornrows are killing my head they are coming out tonight, I can't stand it any longer!!!!!

Chat with everyone soon.:wave:

I just posted our trip report. We had a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter