~JULY 8TH~ "Wonder"ing who's going?

I don't know if I will wear lime green. It is not really my color. I want my sail a way picture to come out good. TGIF!!!!!!

Just hoping everyone is doing okay, giving the thread a bump. I am feeling a little under the weather right now, and I think my youngest son is as well. Hopefully, we'll all be well at cruise time. I would hate to use the insurance.

George

hope you are feeling better George. At least you have time to get better before the cruise. It stinks to be sick in the summer.

The Antiobiotics are finally kicking in. I havn't had to go to the doctor since before my 6 year old was born.

I am just so glad it hit now and not in 2 weeks. I had so much time I played around and added a countdown timer.

George:bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce:

Only one more week. Hope everybody is healthy again.:jumping1: :thewave:

yes, we are now down to counting days not weeks, so much fun. I only have 2 days of work left and don't know how I'm going to stand it, I just want to tell everyone not to bother me, I'm focused on my cruise, but of course can't do that .

Good health to all.

Anybody know what the weather forecast is for the bahamas, I had trouble finding a good web site. would love to be able to see what the extended forcast is saying

Everybody is finally healthy in our group :teeth:

I just checked weather.com and on Friday there is 40% chance of T-Storms, and Saturday our CC day is is only 10% chance of rain.

But that is weather.com and weather changes on that thing in a heartbeat.

..Has anyone filled out their documents yet? I looked them over again last night.

On the Bahamas Immigration form, In the spot for Departure City, Port Canaveral does not fit, should I make it fit or truncate it. If anyone can tell me what they do, I'd appreciate it.

George:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I just filled out the name as far as the boxes went...so far everyone's healthy here, but keeping our fingers crossed...less than a week to go.

Hi Maureen:

This is Rose...remember me from you last cruise? I looked very much like Ginger from Gilligan's Island. Okay, I was more like a fat, old Mary Ann but does it all really matter?

I want to wish you a fabulous cruise. I hope you have a great time. And Maureen, do me a favor? Don't forget to pack Frank's pants this time;)

Happy Birthday Maureen!!!!!

Happy July 4th everyone!!!!!!! Have a great independece day!:sunny:

Happy 4th to everyones....less then four days! Four days from now I'll be stuffing my face at the buffet.

Happy 4th everyone, today - last minute shopping for necessities and tomorrow we pack (almost everything)
"Wonder" pix is fun to watch. Weather looks great at the cape today. Hope we have the same!

I filled out our doc's and am good to go. Just a little last minute packing tomorrow and we will be set.

Had a great weekend in NY. My DH's family threw a surprise birthday party for me. It was awesome since some very dear friends were there and I didn't think I would see them while there.

Before I left for NY some coworker's also gave me a surprise party. Now for the real party on the cruise. I am so lucky I get to celebrate my birthday 3 times.:cheer2:
:thewave:
:thewave:

Haven't even started packing...washing clothes as I type...hopefully will get it all washed tonight.

This is my last post as we leave today (in 1 hour) to go to the space center and then staying over at the Radisson, I was up till midnight packing (not how I planned it but oh well it will be worth it). So everyone take care, drive/fly safe and hopefully we can meet in the embarkation area.

Working 'till noon today and then we're off to the Radisson as well!

Drive/fly safely all and we'll see you tomorrow!

It is finally here,

Local6.com has a great picture of the ship today.

We will be leaving in about an hour, but had to sign on one last time.

Have a great trip everyone.

George::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter