July 8th Wonder Day 1

trishamg

Earning My Ears
Day 1 Embarkation. A Little up front info about our traveling party. We had 2 staterooms with verandahs. 1 room was myself and my mom, 2nd room was my cousin and my 2 godchildren(5yr old godson & 8yr old godaughter). We did the land/sea combination so we left the Beach Club resort at 11:30am and arrived at port approximately 1 hour later. When we arrived at port we walked into the terminal and directly onto the boat, no lines at all. We then proceeded to walk up one floor and signed both kids up one in the club and one in the lab. We made our way up beach blanket buffet for lunch, which was very good except for the 5 year old so I went to Pluto's Dog House and brought him back an order of chicken strips. This was my mom, godaughter and myself's second cruise the first was on the Magic 2 years ago so we knew to have the kids wear there swimsuits on the bus to the port. After lunch we grabbed a table by the Mickey Pool and the kids swam until the life boat drill. It was raining by the time the sail-away celebration was to begin so we sat on the verandah and the kids blew bubbles as we sailed out to sea. After we got dressed we headed down to Parrot Cay for dinner. We had the early seating and were glad we did as both kids were pooped out everynight and dinner took about 2hours! After dinner both kids wanted to go to their clubs so we dropped them off and went exploring the shipped until they paged. It was a great, no stress first day and everything went perfect except for the little bit of rain we experienced when we sailed from port.:earsgirl: :earsboy: :cool: :) :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter