July 7, 2014 Alaska RT Vancouver on Wonder

Dont stress about it. What part of it is she against? Even if you dont participate, maybe I will drop off some goodies at your stateroom :) Either way, it is going to be an awesome cruise!
I think she doesn't like that we don't personally know the people participating. Thanks again for you help. :)

I booked this cruise for now, but not sure I will keep it or my dates will be switched. I had all my 2014 cruises booked and it seems to be switching every 2 months. :rotfl2:

I'm here for now :)

I think we are going to fly in on the 4th and hang out for a few days, I booked the Pan Pacific Vancouver. I think we will stay one night after as well, but we will see. It seems less expensive to fly on Tuesdays.:thumbsup2

Hi everyone,
Me and my sister are on this cruise and are coming from Yorkshire, England. We are really looking forward to meeting you all :)

Hi everyone,
Me and my sister are on this cruise and are coming from Yorkshire, England. We are really looking forward to meeting you all :)

Welcome to the group :flower3:

I've been to York England, but never Yorkshire.

I seem to have scared everyone else off ;)

Welcome sweetlovin': you reminded me that I still need to book a flight and a pre-cruise hotel, and yorkshiremouse: nice to see more sisters on the cruise!

ao23 are you and your sister going together? i'm really excited!

twindaddy- i'm up for the fish extender-sounds fun! we will bring treats from England :)

Yorkshiremouse, yes! My sister and I are traveling together. From New York, first time in Alaska.

Yorkshiremouse, yes! My sister and I are traveling together. From New York, first time in Alaska.

Exciting! We are coming over from England and have never been on a cruise before so are really looking forward to it, have you done any before?

Exciting! We are coming over from England and have never been on a cruise before so are really looking forward to it, have you done any before?

Only one - we sailed last March on the Fantasy. We spontaneously signed up for this Alaska cruise on the last night :)

So glad I found the group on the Disboards - I have also requested to join the Facebook group... We are a family of 4, myself, my DH, DD17 and DD12. This will be our third Disney cruise - we cruised on the Wonder in 2001 (minus DD12) and then had a fantastic week on the Fantasy over Springbreak 2013. Looking forward to Alaska - my DH and I cruised Alaska pre-kids on Princess - hoping this trip has more young people (we were in our early 30s when we cruised, easily the youngest on the ship!) We are game for FE group - had a great time participating last time!

So glad I found the group on the Disboards - I have also requested to join the Facebook group... We are a family of 4, myself, my DH, DD17 and DD12. This will be our third Disney cruise - we cruised on the Wonder in 2001 (minus DD12) and then had a fantastic week on the Fantasy over Springbreak 2013. Looking forward to Alaska - my DH and I cruised Alaska pre-kids on Princess - hoping this trip has more young people (we were in our early 30s when we cruised, easily the youngest on the ship!) We are game for FE group - had a great time participating last time!

Welcome to the group :)

I went to New Zealand with a group and I was the youngest by 25 years (if not more) I had the best time and still keep in touch with a few of them. I am in my 30's and I have three kids, 11, 9, 13, but I am lovingly ditching them this cruise. :laughing:

Dont forget, if you want to join the Fish Extender (FE) group, PM me, post in this thread, or post in the Facebook group. I have a document posted there.

Hopefully we can add a few more people before we sail, maybe do a meet and greet before the muster drill?

Dont forget, if you want to join the Fish Extender (FE) group, PM me, post in this thread, or post in the Facebook group. I have a document posted there.

Hopefully we can add a few more people before we sail, maybe do a meet and greet before the muster drill?

I will be up for a meet, if I stay on this cruise. :thumbsup2

I am headed out tomorrow. If anyone happens to join the cruise this week, just be patient if you are requesting to join FB. I will get to it next Sat. :goodvibes

Current Fish Extender List.

1. Charles (twindaddy), Gina, DD 8 Julia, DD 8 Grace, Grandma Marcie
Cabin #6122
2. ao23 - Anne (me), Elizabeth (sister), Cabin #6124
3. Freshia123, Myself, 37 DD 5 and DD2 (need cabin #)
4. My parents ,My brother, 40, his wife, 37 and their son 2
(need cabin numbers and names)
5. Brett (husband), Hillary (mom), DD 6 Sophia, and DD 3 Fiona. (need cabin #)
6. Denise, Dorothy (my mom), Kimberly (18), and Randy (14) Cabin # 6062
7. Jill, Alan (DH), Kelsey (DD-17) and Abby (DD-13) (need cabin #)
8. Sam (me, 26) and my sister Claudia (21) DIS username is Yorkshire Mouse,
cabin number is 7124

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter