July 6 2008 Anyone else

Heather...we're still interested in meeting up. Kids are out of school starting this Wednesday...

We won't be in the area for a meet and greet. Sounds fun though!

Just curious - has anyone gotten their documents (luggage tags, etc.) yet? I can't remember how far in advance we got ours before!

Kris

Nothing yet...was just mentioning that to my wife. We have friends who are sailing this week that got them last week...very, very late. I am going to call today and check.

Also...if you can't meet up before the cruise, let's exchange info if you have kids in the same age range...

We have a 11 year old girl, 7 year old boy...and 6mo old boy.

Right around the corner...WOO-WHO!!

No papers here... But, we are going on a GTY and the room was assigned on Friday.

We've had our rooms assigned all along...I guess we got lucky there.

if anyone gets their papers/luggage tags this week, please let us all know.

Thanks!!

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one starting to anticipate getting docs! Boy I sure hope they get out sooner than late the week before!:scared1:

Fingers crossed for everyone that they start arrving for all..:goodvibes

We're still looking for San Diego folks with kids for a meet-up in before the cruise...contact HKSALE or me...

Hello again!

It's been about a year since I've been on (look for me back on page 1 or 2!), but I thought I'd pipe in again since we're leaving so soon. Yay - DH and I can't wait!

I forgot to watch my countdown clock to find out when we were 90 days out to book Palo... we managed to get dinner but not brunch. I am hoping that they have saved some spaces so we can squeeze in once we get onboard.

Has anyone booked shore excursions? DH and I are still deciding (nothing really jumped out at us...).

It's getting closer!!! :cool1:

Hi!!! Now at 8PM, eastern time someone in my door was saying "UPS"... imagine what I just received? Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees my cruising documents.. Yehaaa I'm officially in the cruise!!! Hope you all receive them soon.

Yahhh. There coming, there coming!! Did you book through a travel agent? I think that for those of us who did they may go to the travel agent first and then to us. Not sure but at least we know they are on there way!:cool1: Can't wait! We have 19 days until we head to California!:woohoo:

Hi!!! Now at 8PM, eastern time someone in my door was saying "UPS"... imagine what I just received? Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees my cruising documents.. Yehaaa I'm officially in the cruise!!! Hope you all receive them soon.

That's GREAT news!!!! Thanks so much for letting us know!!:woohoo:

Yahhh. There coming, there coming!! Did you book through a travel agent? I think that for those of us who did they may go to the travel agent first and then to us. Not sure but at least we know they are on there way!:cool1: Can't wait! We have 19 days until we head to California!:woohoo:

Nope I booked online!!! So maybe yours is coming soon...

I kept checking on line and I was able to book Palo for Monday night. By looking at other's Navigators, seems to be a good night for it. After a full day at sea with the kids, I think I'll be ready!

We won't be able to meet the weekend before (DH turns 40 and we have tons of people in town), but we'll have to figure out a way to hook up once we get there. Not sure the best way.

Quick Q: I know the weather IN Mexico will be hot, but how about the weather on the ship? How many sweaters will we need?

Congrats on getting Palo! That is the night we are going as well. From what I have been reading it has been quite cool on the ship until it gets farther south. I'm just bringing one light weight jacket each. Hopefully it will warm up a bit in the next few weeks. June gloom should be over.

Hi, got your message but I haven't posted enough to send a PM to you... would love to get the kids together before we set sail. Please email me your info and i will be in touch.. and I'll resend my email to you.

To all, just received our pirate costumes that we ordered for the pirate party and the kids are SO EXCITED! They were like $14 each... I made them promise that they would wear them for Halloween, too. Like that will happen...

The documents have arrived!

267487172_TSr7w-L.jpg

We used an agent, so maybe she has them, but would LOVE to see them. However, we did see our room assignment now on disney.com. I guess it's all in process. We are getting so excited.. Found some cheap pirate costumes for the kids. Now, just trying to remember all the various things to pack.. UGH. Bought DH a new suitcase. We did hear no coolers allowed, so I guess carry ons for wine, etc. Any suggestions?

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter