July 4th

SquashBanana

Mouseketeer
Good afternoon! We are planning a trip to UO this summer that will include July 4th. We are trying to decide if we want to go to the parks on the 4th or take the day off. What festivities does Universal typically have on the 4th? I came up pretty empty with Google searching. Thanks!

We are currently thinking about visiting UO as well over the 4th of July weekend. So I am curious to hear what others say as well!

TBH, the years we were there over the 4th, found it very low key as to ‘special/different’ activities in the parks. If there was anything going on, it wasn’t promoted.

Oddly, seemed as tho the weekend closest to the actual date were more crowded than the holiday. :confused3

Since the weekend prior this year is close to the 4th, we‘ve decided to do WDW first & then finish up with split trip to U the Thursday or Friday afterwards

if you do decide to visit the parks that day, my thot is the HP IoA area was more crowded than StudiOS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter