JULY 2020 DCOM Summer Exercise Challenge

I have not seen either of those shows. If I seem a little ahead of you in dates/times when I post sometimes - that is because I am joining in from Australia :) I see some of my other DisFriends in this thread so they are used to my time difference.

Glad you are joining in here too!

I don't think the Zombies movie would be my thing, but I do have some old Disney Channel favorites that I'm sure will pop up as the month goes on.

I'm estimating 30 minutes of actual exercise yesterday - in and out of the pool over the course of about about 3 hours.

55/600

55 minutes of walking

105/1200

Hello, I would love to join in - I am aiming for 1200 minutes this month
I have not seen either of those shows. If I seem a little ahead of you in dates/times when I post sometimes - that is because I am joining in from Australia :) I see some of my other DisFriends in this thread so they are used to my time difference.

:welcome:

Last edited:

Adding 40 minutes today. I went walking around a shopping center, and it was waaay too hot outside, but we still stayed and walked for while.

Today, I'll share a DCOM that is available on Disney+ called Zombies. It came out in 2018, so well after my DCOM watching days, but I have it pulled up to stream right now! It was apparently good enough to get a sequel which came out earlier this year, so I'm looking forward to giving it a try. It's about a high school where Zombie and human students learn together. Sounds silly, but I'll have to let you know!
View attachment 506099

We loved Zombies in our house. Zombies 2 not so much.

July 1 -- 35
July 2 -- 66
July 3 -- 16

117/1860

I am starting a bit behind. I will catch up this week. My DH and I are on PTO this week. We plan to walk early in the morning and and again when the sun is going down. It is going to be in the 90's with high humidly. We are also thinking of going to an event at our zoo that will be at night. They are only letting 25% capacity in and it is now required in that city to wear masks. It is also all out doors. Just waiting to buy tickets to see how we feel about going.

I'm very happy to report that I REAAALLLLLYYYYY enjoyed Zombies. It's now one of my favorite DCOMs. :)

Many of us have now reached Beachy Blue: TinkerBellLiz, Liddypool, sophy1996, PollyannaMom, lilkimmyk, TwilightSparkle, and ljcrochet.
In honor of this color change, I'll share with you the movie that inspired the name: Teen Beach Movie.
I have seen this one and I did like it. It's very cute, entertaining, and cheesy! It's almost a parody of itself and it has some really cute songs in it.

just when I was getting into a rhyme of working out, my daughter decided she wants to switch her bedroom with the guest bedroom. At the moment our treadmill is in the guest room. We will be moving it the garage along with the peloton when it comes. But first we have to finish organizing and painting the garage. We have one wall and the part of the wall over the garage door left to finish. We have to take down rails, patch holes and prime then paint. Trying to decide if we should do that wall a teal color or the same neutral color we did on the other walls. Once we finish the painting, we have to run new electrical to both walls so we have options on where everything should go.

But what that means for now is I can't do my bootcamp when I wake up ( either before or after we walk the dogs) , instead I have go wait for her to wake up and she is a teenager whose perfectly planned summer was cancelled.

TOday i did the Peloton All in one strength class.
7/5- 45 minutes

161/700

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter