July 2013 Discounts

Getting ready to book the Poly for July 27-Aug 3. Would LOVE a discount!!

[QUOTE="Cinder" Ella's Mom;46347686]We are cruising on the Disney Fantasy in July, but want to add on a couple of days at WDW to check out new Fantasyland. Hoping for a room only discount so we can stay on the monorail, but rates now for Poly are over $500.00 a night! Eek![/QUOTE]

We are doing the same but, looking for a room only discount around the Boardwalk for 5 of us this year.

We are going in July too, mid-late July. We have not booked yet and are hoping for a discount of some sort too. :D
Is it better to book with a travel agent or through the Disney??

We are going in July!! Can't wait!! Hoping for some good discounts!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my Dis friends out there. May you and your familes have a great Thanksgiving. :cool1:

Jumping on the July Bandwagon! We are looking at July 12-19. and a split stay btw POP and WL.

tinkattu6 said:
[QUOTE="Cinder" Ella's Mom;46347686]We are cruising on the Disney Fantasy in July, but want to add on a couple of days at WDW to check out new Fantasyland. Hoping for a room only discount so we can stay on the monorail, but rates now for Poly are over $500.00 a night! Eek!

We are doing the same but, looking for a room only discount around the Boardwalk for 5 of us this year.[/QUOTE]

I just booked 2 nights at AOA, my first Value ever. I just can't justify the price of a Delux on top of our cruise...unless a room only discount comes out and I can upgrade for a reasonable price. Even though it is a value, a Friday night at AOA was close to $200.00 a night. I have stayed at the Poly with a discount in May for $240.00 before, so that doesn't seem too much of a value. Hoping for a code!!

Our first trip to WDW! We'll be staying June 29- July 5th, most likely at Port Orleans Riverside. Hoping for a pin code or free dining!

Happy Holiday's to all my Dis Friends from DD and Bob.

May all your wishes and dreams come true.

Thanks for a wonderful year of friendship. :thumbsup2

Just booked our July trip. Need a discount to keep it!!:wizard:

Jumping on the July Bandwagon too!!

July 10-16th Disney @ POR Riverside for a party of 9.

Some of us are doing the Darkside for several days prior, and maybe SeaWorld one day after.

My DH, who is flying ( I and some of the party are driving since we get more time off hence the time at IOA/UA especially for HP ) snagged airfare for 185.00 r/t from AirTran. ( Indy nonstop to Orlando ) .

Does anyone know if they typically offer anything in the month of July? I didn't think they did because no need to since they are crowded then anyway? I am hoping/praying they do something :tinker: My fingers are crossed :thumbsup2

Typically there is a Disney visa code that come out end of march/early April. Discount goes for July - sept (I believe).

If you have an AP there are discounts too do not know exactly when they come out.,I think later than the visa discount.

We are watching for a late July/early August discount too,

Typically there is a Disney visa code that come out end of march/early April. Discount goes for July - sept (I believe).

If you have an AP there are discounts too do not know exactly when they come out.,I think later than the visa discount.

We are watching for a late July/early August discount too,

I hope your right :) We have been in June, December and a couple of times in August but not July. We are going July 11th to 19th :yay: It would be great for any discount :yay:

We are looking for july too, between 2 weeks. It's going to be the 2 big kids second time and the baby first :-)

We have been to Disney in July, 2010 and July, 2011 and I received pin codes both years for free dining. I haven't booked our July vacation yet but we are hoping to go July 13th thru July 20th. Hoping for another free dining pin code in July.

Hi all! My family of 6 is leaving July 19-29th for PO Riverside. We are hoping for a discount too! Our TA said that right now they've released discounts for June and the next batch that should come out should be for July. Crossing fingers!

Is the food discount better than the room discount? Just curious.

Also, I saw someone mention the AAA discount. I didn't know that could be used at Disney! How long is that offered for? Is it ongoing?

Thanks all!!pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter