July 2 -7, 2003

FamousAmos

Earning My Ears
We are going to be staying at the Poly (me, husband, 5-year old) July 2-7. What is the best plan for July 4? We want to see fireworks, but would also like to visit the park that will be the least crowded. Also, any dinner recommendations for July 4? I was thinking MK as the theme park of choice for July 4, but then thought it would be too crowded. But I think it would be the most fun. Please help!!

Hi!

We will be arriving July 3rd and staying til July 13th. POR is our start then heading to BC on the 10th. I am planning on doing AK EMH on the morning of the 4th, then resting/swimming, then we will head over to EPCOT for dinner (counter service around the World!) and pick our spot for Illuminations and the fireworks afterwards.

Now, here is a fun plan if you want... a CM at CRO told me that one year he and his grandson watched the FITS at MK from the Grand Floridian beach, then hopped the Monorail over to EPCOT, ran to WS and watched Illuminations and the Fireworks. Sounds tiring, but he said it was well worth the work!

That's my take on the FOURTH. Anyone else?

We will be checking into the Poly on the 4th after spending the 2nd and 3rd at Portifino Bay. We don't plan on checking in until later in the day but expect traffic to be like it was New Years Eve. I have been looking forward to this for a long time.

We are planning to avoid the theme parks on 7/4. AK supposedly was the least busy last year but this year, it's scheduled as the EE park.

We're going to O'Hana's for dinner @ 6pm and watching the FIS from there.

DS11 and I will be there 6/29-7/10.

We are spending July 4 in the Magic Kingdom.

My plan is to be there when the park opens. Do as much as we can until about 10:00. I hope I can get a late breakfast PS in the castle, if not we'll do CP. Catch the 3:00 parade. Dinner PS about 6:00 at Liberty Tree, I think it'll be cute to have dinner there on the 4 of July.:jester:

Catch Spectromagic and the fireworks.

I know the park will be packed, the lines will be long, and it will be hot!! When the heat and crowds get to be to much, I think we'll take a few rides on the TTA, or COP (please let it be open). I've heard Hall of Presidents is also a good place to rest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter