*July 19, 2022**DVC Members Cruise***on the Wish

Sorry we are not able to meet near the port on Monday before the cruise. We are meeting our friends at Disney Springs for a late dinner. Can't wait to meet you on July 19th.

Hope everyone is able to check-in tonight without any major issues. When I did our check-in I had to use the app on my phone...it only took 30 minutes. Only 30 days 🎉🚢🎉🚢🎉

Hope everyone is able to check-in tonight without any major issues. When I did our check-in I had to use the app on my phone...it only took 30 minutes. Only 30 days 🎉🚢🎉🚢🎉
Same here - website would not allow checkin for some reason so I tried the app & it worked there

I was having difficulty on my iPad through the website. So, after reading this, I tried the app on my iPad and it worked. Thank you!!

Last edited:
It is a short cruise, and our dining table consists of friends we have met on board other DVC cruises! It’s going to be a great reunion for us!

IF anyone wants to meet for breakfast in one dining room that’s open, mention that here. IF you are not sure, we can do a conversation to exchange room numbers to perhaps call cabin on board.

Some of us plan to go to EPCOT for Harmonious on Monday night! Maybe we will see some of you there!

Luggage tags are starting to arrive. The USPS Informed Delivery website shows our arriving today.
That’s exciting!
We have gotten the DU gift boxes for our all family cruise that starts 5 days before this one. That one is why we had to cancel the Wish Maiden cruise. They scheduled it for when our family was sailing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter