• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*July 19, 2022**DVC Members Cruise***on the Wish

Patricia our lead person on the reservation still has not received the call to finalize our booking!

Sorry you won’t be with us. :(
Were you satisfied with the way the change went, money wise?

I guess. It took two phone calls and over 4.5 hours to get it all switched over. I had used Disney gift cards to pay for a portion of the original DVC sailing and that apparently threw them for a loop trying to figure out how to refund the money back. In the mean time we had to pay for the new booking completely since they could not figure out how to take the money we paid and use it towards the new cruise. They refunded the total amount paid back onto the gift cards and then we paid for cost of the new cruise. It will all work out but was a tad bit frustrating.

I guess. It took two phone calls and over 4.5 hours to get it all switched over. I had used Disney gift cards to pay for a portion of the original DVC sailing and that apparently threw them for a loop trying to figure out how to refund the money back. In the mean time we had to pay for the new booking completely since they could not figure out how to take the money we paid and use it towards the new cruise. They refunded the total amount paid back onto the gift cards and then we paid for cost of the new cruise. It will all work out but was a tad bit frustrating.
I can see that was not easy! I hope you enjoy your new cruise!

My 50% cash refund was returned on my credit card. :) The lead person, Patricia did get 50% of points returned as reservation points and they did change the points back to regular vacation club points! Now we’re ready to hear some more about the cruise!:boat:

I see they are opening this up to new people, but I don’t see a new cost. I can’t imagine they are charging the full price! Does anyone know?

Anyone else care to join the conversation?

My friends and I are at Riviera the night before. Are you staying on site?

Sorry to join this party a little late. We are on this cruise with our friends who are DVC members. We are renting a car and staying off property. Our friends are staying at Disney's Old Key West Resort. Should be an AWESOME cruise!!

Sorry to join this party a little late. We are on this cruise with our friends who are DVC members. We are renting a car and staying off property. Our friends are staying at Disney's Old Key West Resort. Should be an AWESOME cruise!!
Welcome!:boat:

Any chance for a Disboards meet for breakfast in a dining room on the first day? Or the second day?

Last edited:
The Disney Wish is on the move

Yesterday she sailed from Eemshaven (Netherlands) to Bremerhaven (Germany). She just left Bremerhaven for Ponta Delgada (Portugal). According to MarineTraffic.com, she should arrive in Ponta Delgada on the 13th.

She is expected to arrive at Port Canaveral very early the morning of June 20th. Reportedly, she will be stopping at Castaway Cay before completing the trip to PC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter