July 10 - 17, 2004 - Who is cruising the Eastern on the Magic

Hi Denyse - I've also been having computer problems. I wrote reply about two hours ago that never went through. I'll tell Amy about Jenna's comp. problems. I'm feeling better tonight, thanks for asking. This morning, I wasn't so sure I was over this bug.

I forgot all about buying the bubbles, thanks for reminding me. Amy and I went to the mall this afternoon for a "few" things. We came home with much more than I expected!:rolleyes: Amy got more clothes, makeup and shoes. I'm still looking. I also bought the Bath & Body room deodorizer that someone mentioned on aother thread. It was on sale for $3 and is very concentrated so you only need one spray. It's also very small so it won't take up much packing space. We are getting so excited!:bounce:

I hope to be at the port at noon if my dh doesn't mind waiting in line. He avoids lines except at WDW.:hyper: We are flying in the night before and staying near the airport. We don't land until 10:30 PM, so we thought it would be best to stay near the airport and leave in the morning. We have a rental car for one day to drive to the port from the hotel.

Amy sent her picture to Jenna, so maybe she'll recognize us. :smooth:

Debbie & ramadio, we are having a DisMeet in the Promenade Lounge after the lifeboat drill and before the sail away party. Please feel free to join us.

Debbie, are any of the 11 kids travelling with you aged 14 to 16? My dd is 15 and would love to talk to them before we leave. She's already been in contact with some of the teens who will be sailing with us.

I forgot how I put the counter in my posts. I searched on the boards for the thread and followed the directions. Good luck! :sunny:

ramadio - I think if you call DCL they can take care of the surprise for you. ::yes::

:thewave:

Amy is interesed in booking the Wild Side excursion on CC, will any of your teens be going on this excursion? She would be thrilled if Jenna, Nicole & Bryson decide to join her. Let me know so we can call.

Judy

Denyse, we have one 8-year old girl sailing with us.

Judy, thanks for the invite to the DisMeet. What's this about room deodorizer? Do the rooms smell bad? I was at Bath & Body today and saw some. I could have picked it up. Rats.

We have a 15-year old girl and a 17-year old boy...my neice and nephew. I'll contact them and get them involved in this thread.

Sounds like we have a fun group going. Thanks for the info!

Debbie

Hi Debbie, I read about the deodorizer on another thread. I think you may want it for the bathroom. Quite a few people have mentioned that they wish they had brought it, and those who had, were glad to have it.:smooth:

I'll send you a pm with my dd's e-mail and screen name so your neice can contact her.::yes::

Judy

Hi All,
Just had a friend of mine come back from the Magic last week doing the Western and she said to be on the lookout for a question they ask you when boarding. You are asked if you or anyone on your sailing party had been sick in the last 72 hours. If you answered yes, they immediately either refunded you or rescheduled your vacation.

Keep yourself and the kids healthy.

Looking forward to the Dismeet after the drill.

See you all there..........

Mike, Katie and Jennine

Does anyone realize that we'll have all of 15 minutes (maybe) between the drill and the Sail Away Party to get together in the Promenade Lounge?

Seems a bit short. Maybe the hour before the Party would be better (start at 3 p.m.)? Just wondering...

I'm definitely not gonna miss the Sail Away Party (it was terrific on my last cruise).

Pam & Alana

Pam: I think you have a point. I was wondering how we would fit all that in and for those of us who have early dinner I think it would be calling it close. We definitely have more time after boarding the ship say after lunch than after the drill. I'm for the promenade at 3:00!!!!

See everyone real soon. We're leaving for Fl on the 8th - staying at the Swan for 2 nights then off to the ship via Cartier Town Car.

We're all very exited!!!!

Barbara

Hi Everyone,

3:00 in the Promenade Lounge is great for us! Can everyone let us know if this works? I can't wait to meet you all. How do we let Tigger53 know? She's already left!

Mike, thanks for the warning! I was sick this week, luckily well within the 72 hour limit!:p Steve and Amy seem fine so far!:)

DH Steve is going on the 12 Metre Regatta in St. Maarten. Is anyone else taking this excursion? Amy and I are going to Orient Bay through DCL since I don't feel comfortable going on my own. Will any of you be on that trip? I know we talked about this weeks ago, but since we have new members on the boards, I thought I'd ask again. I haven't signed Amy up for the wild side on cc yet. Have any of you booked it? I'm also taking the St. John tour by myself while Steve and Amy go kayaking in St. Thomas.

By this time next week, we'll be cruisin'!!!:boat: :cool1:

Judy

Oops! We won't be cruisin' until a week from tomorrow! I am ahead of myself!! We leave a week from today. I guess I really am excited.:bounce:

Judy

Kelly and I are glad you rescheduled the time for our Dis meeting. We plan on being one of the first to board. Dine....Hot tub......Dis Meet. What a way to spend the day. See you in 5 more days.

Hello all! I'm glad that others saw the need for a change of time on our meeting. I think 3 p.m. will work great! We're looking forward to meeting everyone!

Judy -
Alana and I are signed up for the Orient Beach trip. I've been thinking about canceling it tho - because, from what I've read, it sounds like doing it on our own will be WAY cheaper. Basically, we're getting a bus ride, lunch and chair for $75 (for me and Alana). A bit steep, don't you agree? Would you like to join my daughter and I on our own? I still don't know if I'm going to cancel the trip or not. I guess I've got another couple days to decide.

All smiles!
Pam & Alana

Pam, How old is Alana? Amy is 15. I would definately consider going on our own. I was just not sure how comfortable I'd be going with just the two of us. Four would be better. Let me know what you want to do.

Judy

Does anyone know anything about Tigger53? If we have a name or stateroom number we could leave her a message about the change in meeting time. Or I suppose someone could just be at the Promenade Lounge at the previous time and look for her...it might be hard to figure out who she is tho...

Any ideas?

Pam

Hi everyone! I haven't been on the comp. for a while! I'm glad I checked on the time for the meet!! Tigger53 has a picture of her and her 2 kids(boy and girl, older) so hopefully we will be able to recognize them!! See you soon!!

Denyse

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter