July 10 - 17, 2004 - Who is cruising the Eastern on the Magic

Tagrel

DIS Veteran/DVC Member
(I looked for a previous July 10th thread, but couldn't find one...)

This will be our first DCL cruise, and the whole family is getting excited! :bounce:

Anyone else booked on this one with us? :)

:cool: My husband and I will be on board with our 15 year old daughter. How old are your kids?

Hi,
I'm a single dad who is taking my daughters 11 and 16 on our first cruise. Of course it had to be a Disney Cruise. We're from the Southern California area (stone throw from Disneyland) and everyone is excited. The girls have been concerned that they might not meet anyone. I've told them the ship will be at least half full of kids (the other half parents). We all would love to meet other cruisers.
:wave2:

hi everyone! my dh and i will be on the july 10 cruise along with our dd 7 1/2 and ds 11. can't wait to go - booked our excursions yesterday. we're staying the the wdw dophin for 2 nights before - anyone else staying near the boardwalk?

Final payment made, and we're getting excited now! :teeth:

My two DD's are 7.5 and 5.5. This will be their first cruise and they are really looking forward to it! Anyone plan any excursions yet? Having trouble choosing! :)

Originally posted by barbarac
hi everyone! my dh and i will be on the july 10 cruise along with our dd 7 1/2 and ds 11. can't wait to go - booked our excursions yesterday. we're staying the the wdw dophin for 2 nights before - anyone else staying near the boardwalk?

Hi barbarac!

We should let our 7.5 year old DDs PM back and forth before the cruise. :) We are arriving the day before and staying at the Radisson, but when we return were headed to the Boardwalk! :) Our first stay there, so we are excited about that as well.

Hi Tagrel!

We've booked the st. john snorkel via catamaran and orient beach in st. marten - if you haven't been to trunk bay in usvi it's worth the trip - i wouldn't take the ferry though. we also booked the banana boat on castaway for my dh & ds - i'm not getting on that thing! i hope to have my dd in the 8 & up group since my ds will be turning 11 july 9 & she'll want to stay with him. I'm sure she'd love to make more friends - what's your daughter's name we'll send her a pm this weekend - my dd is Alyssa. Talk to you soon.

Hi barbarac! Our children have been im(ing) eachother. Only 52 days left!! DD's are 11 and 8.

mb2456- my dd is 11 also, and our neighbors, who will also be on the cruise, have a dd 16!!

we have booked the Anguilla dolphin swim for St. Maarten.

We are flying in the morning before, and staying at the Ron Jon Resort!!

We can't wait to meet everyone!!

:wave: Hi everyone !
We will be on the Magic, July 10, as well.....can't wait ! Only 49 more days ! There will be 13 of us...8 adults and 5 children. These are my grandchildren and their ages are : Nick, 10; Jack, 8; Morgan, 5; Madison, 4; and Savannah 12 mos. We are staying at the Radisson the night before. We are not doing any shore exc. Plan to spend the day at Orient Beach in St Martin and Coki Beach/Coral World in St Thomas.The kids are excited about the kids clubs.I'm excited about EVERYTHING! We'll be at the Beach Club Villas for afew days after the cruise! I'll see you soon ,Virginia:thewave:

Its getting Closer!!! :bounce:

We have booked the 5-Star St. John Snorkel and Beach Adventure in St. Thomas, and will be hitting the beach in St. Maarten.

Two DD's Brinn (7.5) and Madison (5.5) are looking forward to their first cruise, and spending some quality time in the clubs! ;)

Mom and Dad will just HAVE to entertain themselves... :teeth: I'm sure we can find one or two things to enjoy while they play!

barabarac - I'm sure the girls would love to hear from Alyssa! A PM would be great, and I'll help them write back. :)

magic cruiser - that sounds like a fantastic family cruise you have planned. And we'll be across Crescent Bay at the Boardwalk after the cruise. We usually stay at BCV, but are trying BWV for the first time this year.

Hope to meet you all on the cruise! :)

It's getting closer!!!! We are soooo excited!! Has anyone been to a good beach in St. Thomas? When should we all meet? See you soon!!

Denyse :wave2:

Is anyone getting EXCITED yet?????:Pinkbounc Only 36 more days!! Did anyone get their docs yet? :hyper:

I am so excited, but my DH is not excited at all. I hope he gets into it as we get closer. My DD (15) is looking forward to the end of school first. She'll get excited after June 23. Should we start a check-in thread? There only seems to be a few of us on the boards leaving on July 10. Are there any other 14 - 17 year olds? I only see two 16 year olds cruising with us. Maybe some of the teens can chat and get to know one another before we leave.

No docs yet - I can't wait!

Judy:wave:

Hi Judy!!

It doesn't look like there will be a lot from these boards going!! It's sad because we all know the rules here!!(not saving pool chairs and hammocks). Maybe the ship won't be full and we'll get up-grades!!Anyway, we are very excited to meet everyone!!See you soon!

Denyse:cool1:

Hi Denyse,

Wouldn't that be great! I don't have that kind of luck.

Do you think your 16 year old neighbor would be interested in talking to my DD? It would be nice if they met before we leave.

See you next month,
Judy

Hi Judy! I'll ask my neighbor! It's sounds like fun! Does your dd have an e-mail address? If so send me a pm. My dd's have been chatting with barbarac's kids!! They can't wait to meet!! Talk to you soon!! :wave:

Denyse

i was wondering where are all the july 10 cruisers too! wouldn't that be great - a not-so-full ship & upgrades for all of us. Can't wait to get my docs - hopefully by mid June!!
Talk to everyone soon,
Barbara

I was wondering this as well, but the Disney site says that no rooms are available for this cruise. Sounds like it might be pretty full!

Almost down to a month! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter