julianne, more info on the herons

nicurn

<font color=red>"dark side" scrapper <br><font col
I just talked to the lady in charge... they are currently outside the board of education (at least 75% of them) and they will be moved out to the sponsors sites sometime probably late april early may and hang out there for 6 months. then they are being donated to the county so they will be out infront of libraries, hospitals, etc. There will be a summer map at the board of tourism and then a permanent map once they have been donated...I asked if this would be on the web and the lady said she honestly didn't know... but she says they are gorgeous, 7feet tall... I can't wait! maggie

Oh Maggie you are so on top of things! I had just called my dad to remind him to stop at the info center in Solomons (although they had hurricane damage they should be open again soon).

When you map out your day of finding them be sure to include a stop at their Target and there is a Big Lot too. However not as good as the one here. St Mary's College is there too and is beautiful to see and of course there is the Navy Base. My son could spend hours in that musuem. A new one is being built so for right now it is just in an old carrier. there is also a lot of fun Amish stuff to explore. I have not gotten to do much of that but my parents love to look in their shops.

Now I need a heron die cut. Hmm Mrs. Grossman makes heron black and white stickers. Oh the layouts are just poping in my head andI have not seen them yet :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter