• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jost van Dyke

BlazerFan

DIS Veteran
I saw in the description of this excursion there are no umbrellas, but are there any palm trees or anything for shade?

Not much. The chair area designated for the DCL excursion are all in the sun. But you can walk up to Soggy Dollar and go "inside" to the shop or the bar. There are a few trees there and you might get lucky and snag a chair.

There are quite a few palm trees - though not in the excursion area. We did this one on our own and had a lounger under the shade. I'd still bring a hat.

I might have to cancel. My husband needs shade. He doesn’t like to just be in the full sun.

We were there with DCL last month and there were umbrellas. You had to put them up yourself but it was NBD. I just double checked my pictures to make sure I remembered that correctly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter