Jon and Kate Plus 8 Official Thread - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say that it wouldn't be upsetting to myself (or Kate) if someone like that was in my home with my children (or their home..but let's face it, it's the home Kate lives in the most, if she has her name on the mortage or not). I'm sure to Kate, knowing what she thought was a bimbo was around her kids was an emergency. I was just responding to the PP who said she wouldn't care if she was arrested. I'm sure many of us would have done just what Kate did..but she found out that it is a civil case, not a police matter. She left..that was smart in my book. Insisting on staying there, and getting arrested would not have been smart IMO, if the goal is to keep being with her kids.

So sorry, but with all respect. No. You are being way to kind to Kate.

Gentle reminder: Both Kate and Jon have attorneys up the whazoo.

Kate has had plenty of time, and legal advice, to put boundaries in place. So has Jon. I'm sitting on a fence here, because if push came to shove I'd have a hard time identifying the worst Gosselin parent. I just worry about the kids.

In this situation, the cops apparently told HER to leave. So she was in violation of whatever (interim) custody she has apparently agreed with in the past.

Do I need to say that I support neither of these parental losers?:confused:

I didn't say that it wouldn't be upsetting to myself (or Kate) if someone like that was in my home with my children (or their home..but let's face it, it's the home Kate lives in the most, if she has her name on the mortage or not). I'm sure to Kate, knowing what she thought was a bimbo was around her kids was an emergency. I was just responding to the PP who said she wouldn't care if she was arrested. I'm sure many of us would have done just what Kate did..but she found out that it is a civil case, not a police matter. She left..that was smart in my book. Insisting on staying there, and getting arrested would not have been smart IMO, if the goal is to keep being with her kids.

Ok, but why the big scene now? Steph has been around a bit (2 weeks?). While weren't concerns already taken care of?

It doesn't sound to me like Jon did anything wrong, even in using this particular babysitter. Ideal? No, but if it really is an issue, then Kate better be in court today drawing up papers with a list of acceptable people (agreeable to both) to watch the kids.

I'm no fan of Jon, but I still think he comes off as genuine in the video. He speaks freely, seems honest and is not carefully selecting every word to make sure he doesn't slip up.

So sorry, but with all respect. No. You are being way to kind to Kate.:
Nothing to do with Kate..just knowing what I would feel as a mother..pretty helpless. Since one PP said she would stay if she found that person there and risk arrest, I think other's prob also feel strongly about this.. I have no idea what went on. I don't know if one of the kids called her, I don't know if they had agreed on who would be the babysitter (and the cops still wouldn't have interferred), I don't know if Kate mixed up the days, I don't know if there were plans for her to be there, but Jon had his sitter there and was afraid there would be a fight. No idea.

Looks like Jon walked down to the road, and wanted to get out his side so he talked to the Paps. That just encourages them to stay, in hopes he'll be back down to the fence. Childish IMO. They are both doing that. Just like most other divorces. This one has quicker ways for each to get out their stories.

I'm no fan of Jon, but I still think he comes off as genuine in the video. He speaks freely, seems honest and is not carefully selecting every word to make sure he doesn't slip up.

I think I agree. it's definitely his spin on things, which you would expect, but I thought he did ok. he certainly could have said much more damaging things, whether they were true or not.

I wish they would say how Kate learned that good ole Steph was there. I wonder if Steph is a sleep in sitter. I think they already have a sleep in nanny. How many adults does it take to watch the kids?

"In the never-ending world of drama surrounding the lives of Jon and Kate Gosselin, police were called to the divorcing couple's house on Thursday night after Kate showed up "unexpectedly," RadarOnline is reporting.

It's unclear exactly who called the police, Radar says, but a source told the news site that "Kate showed up at the house unexpectedly. It's Jon's scheduled time to be there with the kids."

TMZ is reporting that it was Kate who called in the authorities.

When Kate arrived at the house, an argument reportedly broke out. No arrests were made, and Kate reportedly stayed at a local hotel for the night.

A Radar report claims that the fight was over Stephanie Santoro, a 23-year-old nanny hired by Jon.

The news comes after a very tense week for the already unstable couple. Following Jon's interview in In Touch Weekly about the reasoning behind their split (he says Kate wanted a career), Kate went on 'Today' to argue otherwise."

I wish they would say how Kate learned that good ole Steph was there. I wonder if Steph is a sleep in sitter. I think they already have a sleep in nanny. How many adults does it take to watch the kids?

I've wondered the same thing! In this week's People magazine article, Kate mentions that she gets calls from the house (I don't have the article in front of me -- it might say she gets calls from the children?) ... maybe that's how she found out?

And the number of sitters? why so many? who knows, it isn't like they're running a school and the state requires them to maintain a certain adult to child ratio :lmao:

Well we arrived this morning to Disney and no sign of Kate so I guess this isn't her destination--at least I hope not!!!! No sign of TLC film crews, papparazzi or Jon and his lady friends.
I couldn't believe all that transpired since last night. I think the police are going to get awful tired of the Gosselin's. Whoever said that this stuff doesn't look good in court is right.

Ride Splash Mountain for me! We'll all be here when you get back, so have fun!

This is pure speculation here, just my mind going, I was thinking about how Kate found out or whatever and I started to think about Maddy. Maddy is the one that said she missed daddy the last on one of the shows. I wonder if she calls Kate and tells her what is going on. She and Kate are close and seem to be a lot alike. Maybe she is Kate's little spy. And if so she could call Kate and say things that may stretch the truth.

Once again it is my own conspiracy theory. It is not anything I have read.

This is pure speculation here, just my mind going, I was thinking about how Kate found out or whatever and I started to think about Maddy. Maddy is the one that said she missed daddy the last on one of the shows. I wonder if she calls Kate and tells her what is going on. She and Kate are close and seem to be a lot alike. Maybe she is Kate's little spy. And if so she could call Kate and say things that may stretch the truth.

Once again it is my own conspiracy theory. It is not anything I have read.

I've been thinking the same thing.

So he was holding someone's baby. Big deal. I saw Kate holding someone else's kid so I guess they are in a relationship now. The press or gossip rag whatever, is just making up stuff.

I didn't even take it that way at all... I was looking at it as a possible motive for Kate's reaction. LOL

When you have 8 kids to be watched, why would you hire someone with a baby in tow to watch them? That just doesn't make sense. And is that girl ever dressed in something other than short shorts and mini skirts? What a great role model for those 5 girls.

Marsha

There are paps there all the time, it amazes me that they haven't posted pictures and/or video of the altercation between Jon and Kate yet, or have I missed it?

I didn't even take it that way at all... I was looking at it as a possible motive for Kate's reaction. LOL

You think that is why Kate got upset, because he was holding some chicks baby. If that is the case then she is just showing how nuts she.

Awww, isn't this sweet? :lmao:

QUOTE:

Hailey: Jon Gosselin Is My "First Love"Us Magazine - 1 hour, 10 minutes ago

Glassman also reveals she began dating Gosselin in May -- one month before he and Kate announced their separation on Jon & Kate Plus 8 in June.

Glassman says Jon and Kate were separated for "months" before then, and she had nothing to do with their split.

"He was living in my house, the person I joked around with. He was sad and bored, I was home and bored," says Glassman, the daughter of the surgeon who performed Kate's free tummy tuck. (Kate also stayed at the Glassman residence after going under the knife.)

"Jon and Kate have moved on with their lives -- it's only the viewers who haven't moved on," adds the 22-year-old, who debuted her relationship with Jon on a vacation to the South of France in July.

Glassman swears she's not dating Jon to get famous.

"I'm not some fame*****. I've been in hiding for three months," she says, adding that the attention she's received since hooking up with Jon has "been horrible."

"Do I choose my life or do I choose Jon?" she says. "I stay in my house with my parents where I feel safe. Take my 15 minutes, you can have it back. Please take it back!"

Glassman says she "wasn't worried" about her beau going to the Hamptons with former tabloid reporter Kate Major last month.

"I know what Jon tells me and I know him, but she's cuckoo, cuckoo, you know?" she says.

Last month, Gosselin told Us his "heart is always with Hailey."

Still, Us Weekly has reported he's been acting like a single man, and even had an overnighter with 22-year-old single mother Stephanie Santoro, one of his babysitters.

Kate and Jon got into such a heated argument over Santoro at their $1.1 million Pennsylvania home Thursday night, police ordered her to leave the property.

"Kate tried to 'cry it up' with the cops and it didn't work and they said, 'You have to leave,'" Jon said today. "I guess she didn't agree with my babysitting."

Glassman's full interview with E!'s Giuliana Rancic -- in which she'll speak about her arrest for drug possession and bisexuality -- airs Monday.

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/hailey-jon-gosselin-is-my-first-love/26465

You think that is why Kate got upset, because he was holding some chicks baby. If that is the case then she is just showing how nuts she.

I didn't say what I think, I just looked at it as a possible motive. No way to know what made Kate upset. Not yet, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter