Jon and Kate Plus 8 official Thread, Part 2!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's the plan!

Yep, you're right. A TLC press release (and I think the Oprah website, too) said the new season starts in May. May is 'sweeps' month for tv networks and I'm not surprised TLC would be bringing J&K+8 back then. The replacement 'Table for 12' is contracted for 10 episodes, so they'll have enough time to air them and then bring back J&K.
I sure wish they'd taken more family time off cause they'll be busy filming season 5 all thru the summer. The twins will get out of school just in time to start working full time again.

Yep, you're right. A TLC press release (and I think the Oprah website, too) said the new season starts in May. May is 'sweeps' month for tv networks and I'm not surprised TLC would be bringing J&K+8 back then. The replacement 'Table for 12' is contracted for 10 episodes, so they'll have enough time to air them and then bring back J&K.
I sure wish they'd taken more family time off cause they'll be busy filming season 5 all thru the summer. The twins will get out of school just in time to start working full time again.
I suspect they're already filming. I'd be willing to guess the trip to FL is a Spring break episode.

There's a new In Touch magazine article out. Jon has moved home, or something like that.

home = Kate's house

I suspect they're already filming. I'd be willing to guess the trip to FL is a Spring break episode.

There's a new In Touch magazine article out. Jon has moved home, or something like that.

home = Kate's house

I'm sure they are filming right now. I don't think they have really taken a break since they began filming in 2007.

home = Kate's house

I just went and looked at InTouch and I don't see anything, can you post a link?

OK, JK8ers, h8ers and deb8rs...

Don't get too complacent and nice while Michelle and I are gone. Fight the good fight, never let 'em see ya sweat and all that jazz. Off to love on DS3 before I leave him for a week. :(

See you in two weeks!!

Don't get to complacent and nice while Michelle and I are gone. Fight the good fight, never let 'em see ya sweat and all that jazz. Off to love on DS3 before I leave him for a week. :(

See you in two weeks!!
2 weeks!? you're going to be gone for 2 weeks?!

have a great time!! :cool1:

Don't get to complacent and nice while Michelle and I are gone. Fight the good fight, never let 'em see ya sweat and all that jazz. Off to love on DS3 before I leave him for a week. :(

See you in two weeks!!

Have fun! :)

TLC = marketing genius

did anyone see the commercial for next week's episode? they're totally playing into the rumor mill and make it look like Jon & Kate will address what's going on .. and maybe they're going to?

I highly doubt they will .. just a way to get more viewers.

TLC = marketing genius

did anyone see the commercial for next week's episode? they're totally playing into the rumor mill and make it look like Jon & Kate will address what's going on .. and maybe they're going to?

I highly doubt they will .. just a way to get more viewers.

I was thinking the EXACT same thing madge! I was waiting for the "dun, dun, dun" music. I also really noticed this episode how disconnected they are on the interview couch. It's seems she is leaning as far away from him as she can, they don't laugh and seem like they are not enjoying themselves at all.

I agree about them looking disconnected. At the end Kate kept saying about having her family together when Cara came back from vacation. She kept repeating it over and over, strange I thought. Kate is traveling all the time so I wouldn't see the big deal about Cara going away with her Dad :confused3 .

home = Kate's house
----------------

Moved back home? When did he move out? I haven't watched the show for awhile - just couldn't deal with it anymore..

Not surprised to hear he had moved out though.. I predicted that a long, long time ago - and sadly, I think eventually they will split permanently.. As if those poor kids don't all ready have enough issues to deal with.. I'd hate to see them end up having parents who are divorced as well..:sad2:

Today's episode was interesting. I thought Cara looked sooooo happy spending time with her dad.

Next week looks interesting...

Whoa! Get remarried over the summer, by winter the marriage is on the rocks? :confused: I wonder what happened. Hopefully it is just more for ratings and nothing more. Can't wait to see.

I think it is all for ratings. Remember all the promos for the "All you wanted to know" episodes? It was all stuff we already knew!

They are playing on the recent press I'm sure.

Watching now and I think it's a cute show. I just love Alexis...she is too cute for words.

I want to go to Utah and go tubing now!! :thumbsup2

I think it is all for ratings. Remember all the promos for the "All you wanted to know" episodes? It was all stuff we already knew!

They are playing on the recent press I'm sure.
I absolutely agree -- I think TLC is very smart!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter