*Join the DISbrides Facebook Group!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked for the link for this group last year for my sister to join when she was actively planning her wedding and was told it was no longer accepting new members. :confused3 I guess it doesn't matter anymore, her wedding is over now.

I asked for the link for this group last year for my sister to join when she was actively planning her wedding and was told it was no longer accepting new members. :confused3 I guess it doesn't matter anymore, her wedding is over now.

Unfortunately the group was closed for a bit of last year, though it is now reopened and welcoming new members. If your sister is willing she should definitely still join - all Disney brides are welcome and I'm sure girls currently planning will love to learn from her experiences :goodvibes

She's since found on her own a huge DisBrides group that she loves but I will definitely let her know you guys are now accepting new members in case she has the time to join a second. There were so many things that would have been helpful to know before her big day and I'm all for paying that forward to new disbrides-to-be! princess:
Thanks for the heads up and good luck to all the brides currently planning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter