*Join the DISbrides Facebook Group!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in one of the Disney Weddings ones, but it's pretty quiet. I would be all over a DISbrides group! :goodvibes

Glad to see some general interest!! I will create something tonight and let you all know!

Any name that we'd like to have? DISbrides? DISweddings? Any other suggestions?

I figured it might be a fun way to just keep in touch with each other, share info, and maybe coupons that could apply to all of us (like 50% off any item at Michaels! Just saw that today..!).

Glad to see some general interest!! I will create something tonight and let you all know!

Any name that we'd like to have? DISbrides? DISweddings? Any other suggestions?

I figured it might be a fun way to just keep in touch with each other, share info, and maybe coupons that could apply to all of us (like 50% off any item at Michaels! Just saw that today..!).

I like DISbrides, just because we'd all know what it meant. :)

Maybe DISbrides Disney Weddings? That might gather other people who are having Disney weddings but maybe haven't heard of the DISboards. I don't know...I'm kind of not on the idea ball today for names...:rolleyes1

I like DISbrides, just because we'd all know what it meant. :)

Maybe DISbrides Disney Weddings? That might gather other people who are having Disney weddings but maybe haven't heard of the DISboards. I don't know...I'm kind of not on the idea ball today for names...:rolleyes1
I like DISbrides too!! :thumbsup2

Anyone else?

Alrighty!!

I will create it when I get home this afternoon and post!! Can't wait to "meet" you all on FB!!

In the meantime, feel free to add me as a FB friend: Faith Russell. My picture is of the Disney Designer Doll Rapunzel!

great idea, not sure why this hasn't been done already so I'm glad you're taking the initiative! I still love the DisWedding boards even over a year after our wedding! :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter