Jodi Arias Murder Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
isnt it interesting ...referring to his cell phone

she SAID sometimes she sees things/looks at things that really arent there...
to me it shows OBSESSION
not someone that is trying to again JUSTIFY why she took his phone and invaded his privacy and looked up his texts...etc
Or how she Accidentally....looked thru his computer records...UH...More obsession...:rolleyes1

This is crazy. Now she's his house keeper ho? It's so painful to watch because that prosecuter is going to destroy her.\

Anybody following InSession on twitter? Jackie Damico is a producer and tweets constantly. Also, Beth Karas (InSession reporter), who is in the courtroom, posts on FB too. Very interesting....

Nurmi is so annoyed with Martinez and his objections today.

I think Martinez has been very good in holding them back this long.

Nurmi is so annoyed with Martinez and his objections today.

I think Martinez has been very good in holding them back this long.
I agree!

The stuff she's talking about...French Maid's uniform, mile high sex, hood of car, "stranger" sex...are A LOT of people's fantasies, but Travis had someone very willing to participate (if ANY of this is true). And there's nothing wrong with that...consenting adults and all.

I don't get why all this stuff that seems so irrelevant is being brought up? You know they jurors are sitting there just like the rest of us counting down to May. Ugh

I thought that was the picture from the first ball he invited her too.
When she borrowed the dress from Skye Hughes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter