Jodi Arias Murder Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched Nancy Grace again tonight - not quite as bad. I couldn't believe the girl left the murder scene and drove to the other guy's house where she proceeded to try to seduce him????

Can somebody call Cindy Anthony and ask her if she gave up any babies for adoption? :scratchin

:scared1:

So she paints or draws. I was wondering what she was doing sitting at that table.
She must be sketching the witnesses to pass the time.
She is constantly with the pencil in her hand

Who knows what she is doing. But does anyone notice that when she cries , is her eyes red or any of her face show signs of crying? It looked like one of those paintings was sold.

Who knows what she is doing. But does anyone notice that when she cries , is her eyes red or any of her face show signs of crying? It looked like one of those paintings was sold.

From what I see, she wipes her nose but never her eyes.

Is she going to testify?

Don't know at this time, some say her defense will come thru on the testimony of the domestic violence expert.

I don't have any idea. Didn't court start at 10:30? And now lunch?

And from what I understand this judge doesn't hold court on Mondays or Fridays either.

It seems like they go over the same photos a million times.

Any guess who the person in the one pic holding him up after he dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter