Jobs you respect anyone who does it but couldn't do yourself?

Trash collector. People who are somewhat underappreciated until there's a strike or a weather delay. Something I know I could never do but it could be kind of cool riding on the back of the truck on a nice day through the neighborhood, obviously with a KN95.
Heck ...there is only one driver for our trash pick-up, and they never have to get out of the truck. The truck has an automated arm that does all the work now. The days of riding on the back of the truck are long gone in my neck of the woods. But I remember when you never even had to leave it out ...they would go into your side/back yard and grab it for you!

Nurse, exterminator, plumber. There are more jobs I couldn’t or wouldn’t do, but these top the list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter