Jobs you respect anyone who does it but couldn't do yourself?

police, fireman, teacher, coroner, road construction.....lots of things I would not want to do

Anything in the medical field. I know I'm incapable of doing it and admire those of you who can.

Unblocking sewers that get clogged with sanitary wipes
And the sewer districts that are complaining about it after taking millions in federal grant money to install equipment to prevent clogging, and then not buying the equipment.

Funeral director.
I could do it, and work in a funeral home. It probably takes a certain personality. Sensitive, for one thing.

The day of my mother‘s wake when we went in to see her for the first time, I noticed she didn’t have any rosary beads in her hands. This was a lady who said the rosary every day of her life. So I asked one of the workers if she could have some, and he was rude about it. Seemed pissed off to go and them, then gruffly stuck them in her hands so they were weirdly sticking up. I had to fix them. Soured the experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter