Jimmy Fallon Universal Taping

Yep they have signs up at the stage saying 8:15PM (hint be there earlier if you actually want to get anywhere close). On Thurday they are doing a grand opening ceremony for the ride at 8AM (Park will be partially open early for it), Fallon and probably Leno will be there for that, expect it to be crazy also (And again be there early if you want to be anywhere close... Garage opens at 6AM that day).

We'll only be there for the taping so I guess we'll miss out on the musical performance since we don't have Universal tickets

We'll only be there for the taping so I guess we'll miss out on the musical performance since we don't have Universal tickets

Don't bank on it, but last time he was down here they just let everyone in the audience into the park after the show, ticket or not. Considering the park closes at 9, you won't get to do much other than watch it and possibly walk around shop a bit. More than a Good chance they will let you on the exclusive to the audience Fallon ride regardless.

I am officially jealous! I planned a whole trip out for my son and his girl friend and they will be flying out first thing in the morning and staying at the PBH until Thursday night. I wanted them to have a safe fun place to enjoy spring break with out all the craziness that some spring break destinations are known for. I had no idea that Jimmy Fallon would be taping his show at Universal all this week or that he would be staying at the PBH with his wife and daughter when I was booking everything for them. Boy do I know how to pick dates or what:)

We were planning to go to the park today, but we decided to just relax at home and go tomorrow after dd gets out of school. I log onto fb this afternoon and see pics posted on the passholder group page of people who got to meet Fallon in the gift shop of his ride. So jealous!

Don't bank on it, but last time he was down here they just let everyone in the audience into the park after the show, ticket or not. Considering the park closes at 9, you won't get to do much other than watch it and possibly walk around shop a bit. More than a Good chance they will let you on the exclusive to the audience Fallon ride regardless.

Letting the audience in the park afterwards would be awesome! Not expecting either but fingers are crossed

Letting the audience in the park afterwards would be awesome! Not expecting either but fingers are crossed

Looks like they did let anyone at the taping into the park after taping (around 6PM), the show wrist band became the ticket.

So went today to see the taping of the episode that's airing right now with Blake Shelton and Scott Eastwood. Show was amazing to see it done live and Jimmy was awesome. The Roots were awesome as well.

Afterwards Jimmy ran up one aisle and came down another. I happened to have an aisle seat so me and two others I was with got to get high fives from Jimmy. Afterwards they did make an announcement that everyone in the audience can enter Universal Studios and if we wanted to see Blake Shelton perform a few hours later then the show audience had a special section reserved.

Dumb question - where/what building is the show being taped in? We've been watching, but I can't figure it out. I have been disappointed that he's not showing more of the parks! But, it is cool seeing RRR going behind the musical guest.

Dumb question - where/what building is the show being taped in? We've been watching, but I can't figure it out. I have been disappointed that he's not showing more of the parks! But, it is cool seeing RRR going behind the musical guest.

It's over in the building where the blue man group are. Soundstage 19 to be exact

It's over in the building where the blue man group are. Soundstage 19 to be exact

Thanks! I haven't been over there - now I know why I couldn't picture it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter