Jimmy Fallon Universal Taping

motown21

Earning My Ears
Hi all!

I requested tickets to see Jimmy Fallon tape his show at Universal and was put on the waitlist and am just waiting to see if I actually secured the tickets I requested.

I know they said you will get an email a couple weeks before if you actually secured the tickets, but I'm wondering if anyone here requested tickets and have heard anything yet?

Thank you!

Haven`t seen anyone update recently.......there was a poster who had their name down for tickets.......if they see this they may respond.......

Cant remember who the poster was though......

I'm on the waitlist for tickets also. No confirmation yet...the waiting continues.

We are on the waitlist for Monday and Tuesday on my account and Wednesday on my husbands account. Haven't heard anything yet. Anxious to hear who the musical guests will be too!

Thank you guys for responding ☺️ I signed up for Wednesday! Hopefully we hear soon! Keep me posted when you hear something!

I've been seeing people on the passholder facebook group say that they got them for Monday - and a few people for Tuesday. It's been mainly Monday people who were notified. There were some Monday people who hadn't heard anything yet though. I am on the waitlist for Tuesday and Thursday and haven't heard anything yet. We should know in the next few days!

More people heard they got tickets for Tuesday this afternoon. Still nothing for me.

In the regular info, it said they notify two weeks before or more. So, I did a search about the two weeks today and a FAQ said starting at two weeks and then up to 48 hours before! (It may have even said 24 hours but they really try for at least 48 hours). It said they give tickets out in batches and if someone doesn't claim theirs, that it goes to others. So - we may still get tickets after the two week time. It's hard to wait! (And harder to plan. The person I'm going with would have to take a day off from work so I really hope I know enough in advance).

I got my email yesterday (3/20) that I got my 4 tickets to the show (not the monologue) on Tues 4/4

I'm losing hope that we will get tix. I didn't know what I'd do with the kids anyways so perhaps it's a blessing!

As of today, 3-27 at 11:30am, Jimmy Fallon show posted that if you haven't received an email that you have tickets, they were unable to fill your requests

The week’s Tonight Show lineup will include:

Monday, April 3

Guests Vin Diesel, Shaquille O'Neal and musical performance by Pitbull featuring Stephen Marley

Tuesday, April 4

Guests Blake Shelton, Scott Eastwood and musical performance by Blake Shelton

Wednesday, April 5

Guests Dwayne Johnson, Nicole Richie and musical performance by Flo Rida featuring 99 Percent

Thursday, April 6

Guests Jay Leno and musical performance by Jason Derulo featuring Ty Dolla $ign

The musical acts will play 2 (maybe 3) songs on the big music plaza stage outside next to Rip Ride Rockit probably during taping (sometime between 5-7), anyone near it can go see that part, but expect it to be crazy. Beware the stage is 100% geared for TV with a lot of extra equipment blocking some of the views, and not really like a standard Mardi Gras concert.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter