Jiko?

We are going in March with 3 of my grandchildren. My husband and I will be at Disney for a week before everyone else comes. We will be going to Jiko's before the grandkids arrive. If it was with my children when they were little I think we would have taken them but I think we won't be taking our 3 little ones. We love them so much but we know what can happen in the drop of the hat. Not used to little girls and all the drama as we had 3 boys. I love the fact that some can sit and be well behaved but I'm just not sure ours are there yet so we will be taking them to a few buffets where they will be able to get up and move around a little. Maybe in a few years they will be ready but by then we will probably have more grandkids and who knows what it will be like. I do believe it is how they learn by having to do it. Like sitting in church all of sudden you realize you made it through the whole service without having to talk to them or take them downstairs.

We ate at Jiko, Flying Fish, and Artist's Point with a baby in Sept. I put the full details of eating with a baby in fancy restaurants in my pre-trippie (the link is in my signature.) Don't get messed up with the pre-trip as we are going back in 2 weeks and this was just a little 3 day trip to eat! I think it starts on page 2 or 3.

I loved it! I sat up at the bar where they make the appetizers and watched them prepare the food and spoke to the chefs. The wait staff was great and helpful with making suggestions. I'll be going back for sure!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter