Jersey week 2019?

How much does this affect the crowd levels? Just wondering since we usually visit in early June. We are considering a quick trip in November.

We've been the last 5 Jersey weeks. It's fine. If you read this board, follow advice on FP, understand how to refresh, make good use of rope drop etc. it's manageable. Yes - its' crowded . . . as is Disney pretty much year round now but from Wed - Sun. we didn't wait on one line over 20 minutes and easily got multiple extra FP per day. The main things to avoid are World Showcase on weekend evenings and just expect if you go to see fireworks at MK on a non-party night - it will be a madhouse (we did our first Dessert Party last year to avoid it and it was a very smart - any yummy - move).

The actual convention is 11/7-11/8, so you’ll probably see more of an uptick then at the end of the week versus the beginning. Not everyone pulls their kids from school.

jersey posts their school calendars online. a quick google tells you the dates of the teachers convention (7-8) and it precedes a holiday weekend because Veteran's day (also a holiday at a lot of schools) is the following Monday (11)

my family and I are going this year 11/4-11/10 what should we be ready for? I've heard that the end of the week is bad also heard this week is a myth. Any advice?

I wouldn't say it's a myth, I live in NJ and have been that week. Last year, I knew about 5 families who were there. One year, I had went and had an awesome, magical experience. Low lines, cool weather, perfect. Another person I knew went the same time and complained about lines and crowds, couldn't get anything done.

I wouldn't say it's a myth, I live in NJ and have been that week. Last year, I knew about 5 families who were there. One year, I had went and had an awesome, magical experience. Low lines, cool weather, perfect. Another person I knew went the same time and complained about lines and crowds, couldn't get anything done.
yeah same, also from NJ. We survived the thanksgivings crowds last year so I can't see them being worse then that! and even that wasnt bad lines. Guess it just depends on the persons patience. I plan everything way ahead of time anyway and am constantly refreshing on the app for more FPs so hopefully I am good!

We've been that week a couple times and it is pretty crowded. This year we are going the following week (Nov 9-19) and will hope for the best. So far I'm just planning to go to a couple Christmas parties. Not sure we'llooks even get tickets to the parks or not. Thinking about just doing Universal on top of the parties.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!