Jedi Training Academy

Kir

Earning My Ears
Hello! Has anyone heard anything about the Jedi Training Academy in HS reopening? Or Enchanted Tales with Belle? My family and I loved these interactive attractions and hope they’ll return before our Disney trip in Nov.

Hello! Has anyone heard anything about the Jedi Training Academy in HS reopening? Or Enchanted Tales with Belle? My family and I loved these interactive attractions and hope they’ll return before our Disney trip in Nov.

It was announced that Enchanted Tales was returning as a Meet & Greet space only without the full show. This may be a temporary thing, but for now it's just where you can meet Belle - I don't know of the date on that. No word on Jedi Training Academy.

It was announced that Enchanted Tales was returning as a Meet & Greet space only without the full show. This may be a temporary thing, but for now it's just where you can meet Belle - I don't know of the date on that. No word on Jedi Training Academy.

Thank you!

Apologies if I misunderstood your reply, but meeting Belle in Enchanted Tales is already happening now, but like you said it is just meeting Belle without the original full show. We met Belle in Enchanted Tales when we were at WDW 2 weeks ago :)

Apologies if I misunderstood your reply, but meeting Belle in Enchanted Tales is already happening now, but like you said it is just meeting Belle without the original full show. We met Belle in Enchanted Tales when we were at WDW 2 weeks ago :)

Right. That's what I menat, I just wasn't sure when that started.

I highly doubt that the Jedi Training Academy will return since there's Savi's or the Galactic Starcruiser to get your interactive Star Wars experience...for a price.

Thankfully we've done both, back in 2017. Would love them both to come back though, as we'll be down in August....I remember Enchanted Tales was a favorite of mine, and my little boy loved Jedi Training!

I highly doubt that the Jedi Training Academy will return since there's Savi's or the Galactic Starcruiser to get your interactive Star Wars experience...for a price.
It would be a shame if they didn't bring Jedi Training back. It was a huge hit with the little ones. I find there isn't very much for little kids at Hollywood Studios. We are going with 3 little ones and will likely skip HS for this reason. The two rides in GE are not for little ones. Not much there for them.

We did Jedi Training during the last time it was available. I'm pretty sure it was widely known then that it was going away permanently with Galaxy's Edge being on the very near horizon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter